This week I was giving a Reiki treatment to a client and I saw the most beautiful, brightest sunburst yellow I had ever seen – a color so vivid and bright. My eyes were closed at the time, as they often are during a Reiki treatment. It is not uncommon for me to see colors when giving Reiki to someone. When I do, I know I am seeing that person’s aura. This particular person’s aura color was yellow. When I told her and afterwards, sent her some information about what an aura of yellow means – she said it described her 150%!
What is an aura?
An aura is an energetic field that surrounds every human being. Auras appear in the form of a color, visible to the trained intuitive eye. The aura, which is connected with the activity of the chakras, reflects a person’s state of consciousness. Auras can give us an idea of an individual’s emotions, thoughts, abilities and their energies. Each color signifies a certain vibration which has different meanings.
What does an aura consist of?
The aura is made of seven energetic layers – 7 layers just as we have 7 chakras. Like the chakras, each layer has its own frequency. Each layer of the aura affects the others and profoundly affects a person’s mood, behavior, way of thinking and physical health.
Aura colors and their meanings
Here’s a (very brief) synopsis of the colors and an ever briefer description of what each says about a person with that color aura.
- Red: physical, sexual, not an abstract thinker. Enjoys physical activity and touch.
- Orange: thrill-seeker, cunning, quick thinker. Loves an adrenaline rush.
- Magenta: non-conformist, often a loner. Enjoys shocking people. Prefer living in cities
- Yellow: fun loving, free-spirited, shy, sensitive, playful. Tendency to have an addictive personality.
- Green: most powerful and intelligent people on the planet. Drawn to money, power and business
- Crystal: rare aura color. Can get along with anyone but often absorb others’ feelings and energy. Fragile, delicate and incredibly sensitive.
- Blue: loving, nurturing, supportive. Can cry at the drop of a hat. On this earth to be a caretaker and healer.
- Violet: inspirational visionaries, leaders, teachers. Mission in this lifetime is to do something important and change lives.
- Indigo: here to live as examples of higher awareness. Old souls who tend to ‘buck’ authority.
What color is my aura?
If you’re interested in an aura reading to find out what color your aura is, I am giving aura readings for a special price of $11 for a limited time. All you need to do is send me a recent picture. I will meditate to see your aura color and send you a write-up of what this means in regards to your personality, where your strengths lie and what struggles you may have as well. As an added bonus, I’ll send you some Reiki energy to give you a boost of energy for the day.
Just click on the “donate” button (to your right), donate your $11 and I will be in touch to do your aura reading for you.
If you like what you read here – subscribe to The Daily Awe.
If you’re interested in an intuitive reading, click here.