We all have intuitive gifts. Some of us just choose to hone ours and sharpen them, really tap into them to help guide us in life. Intuition (or psychic ability) is not just something a select few people have. It is important that we all discover our intuitive gifts and practice them. Your life will become more enriched when you do. I know mine has! There are four types of psychic abilities and these are often called the “four clairs”.
Clairsentience: intuition that comes in the form of feelings: gut feelings, picking up on the emotions of others, often physical feelings. This one is my strongest intuitive gift and it is increasing at rapid speed (which I love and embrace!)
- Have you ever been told you are too sensitive?
- Do you pick up on other people’s feelings – even people you’ve just met?
- Do you require a lot of alone time in order to recharge and get your energy back?
- Do you often get a feeling in the pit of your stomach that something big is going to happen?
Clairvoyance: the ability to ‘see’ messages from spirit/the universe. This is my second intuitive gift and in the past year it has also developed rapidly.
- Do you dream in color? Are these dreams often precognitive?
- Do you see aurus of the people around you?
- Do you ever see lights or ‘things’ moving out of the corner of your eye?
- Do you have a vivid imagination that allows you to visualize everything in your ‘mind’s eye’?
Clairaudience: the ability to hear messages from spirit
- Do you hear voices in the mornings or at night (when you are just falling in and out of consciousness)?
- Have you ever heard voices or music when no one else was around you?
- Do you often get words that ‘pop up’ in your mind in an answer to a question you’ve had?
- Have you ever heard the next song on the radio in before it even started?
Claircognizance: when you just ‘know’ something; when you acquire knowledge without knowing how or why
- Do you often know a person’s personality without ever meeting them or having just met them?
- Do you know when events are going to happen before they even do?
- Has anyone ever told you you’re a ‘know it all’ because you seem to always have the answer (and the right one!) to almost any question?
Tomorrow I will post some tips on how to sharpen each of these senses. In the meantime, post here and tell us which intuitive gifts you have!