numerology, seeing 11:11

Numerology and cupcakes

by Lindsay on October 19, 2010

in 11:11, Numerology, Spirituality

A couple of months ago I wrote this article: I see numbers: 11:11 and its meaning. A quick google search will show you that many people are seeing repetitive numbers and wondering why on earth they are seeing these. What does it all mean?

In the past week and a half, the frequency with which I have seen these recurring numbers is mind-boggling. I know I’m going through a change (I can feel it on so many different levels) so I know my spirit guides/angels are getting my attention through numbers – they know I am familiar with it. Familiarity with recurring numbers and what they mean isn’t a requirement for seeing them, though.  In fact, more and more people are experiencing this and don’t really know why.

So what do all of these numbers mean? There is no simple, direct answer. In fact, each set of repeating numbers have their own unique meaning. Generally speaking when one person continually sees the same number pattern being repeated it can point to two things:

• The meaning of the numbers are sending a message to that individual
  • Spirits are trying to get that person to pay attention

What do repetitive numbers mean?

1234: (This is the one I see every day without fail at least twice recently): This sign comes to your attention when you are thinking about an area of your life or a particular subject and your spirit guides support you in your pursuit in this. So, the next time you notice this number, quickly recall what you were thinking about prior to seeing this. Whatever it was, this is a signal that you can expect a change in this area of your life and it is for the better.

222: When you see this pattern, this is a confirmation that you are on the right path in life and are going in the right direction. Keep doing what you’re doing.

333: Whatever you’re thinking about when you see this, your spirit guides agree with your thoughts. Seeing this pattern could be taken as a sign that your guides are giving you a resounding “yes!” to any questions you may have had recently.

444: Seeing this may be like you are getting a “no” from your guides about whatever it is that you are thinking about or questioning

555: Seeing this pattern indicates that you just went through a change. Like it or not, it’s time to roll with it, adjust and grow.

Have a question about a certain recurring number pattern?

Send it may way and I’d be happy to have a look in my Angel Numbers book for you to give you the meaning. If you’re interested in taking a deeper look at this, Doreen Virtue’s Angel Numbers 101 book is a fantastic resource.

Oh and one more thing: acknowledging the power and messages behind numbers, my best friend decided to name her new baking business xi:eleven. xi:eleven is a small bakery in Toronto which focuses on making tasty cookies and cupcakes.  Sarah’s passion is about sustainability and health – two things you wouldn’t necessarily think go well with sweets! But it’s why she’s constantly expanding her line of vegan and gluten-free products and finding ways to incorporate the most sustainable ingredients which are also heart-healthy.

So I asked Sarah, why xi:eleven (or 11:11)?

There were a laundry list of names swirling around in my head for this little business, but I wanted something meaningful.  I’ve always seen elevens everywhere and more than ever, I had been seeing 11:11, two times a day, no less.  11 is my numerological number/life path number and it holds a great deal of significance for me.  One day, I glanced at the clock at 11:11 and just knew that’s what this business would be called.

So, check out her site and order some cookies and cupcakes. I guarantee you’ll love them. I’ve had the privilege of sampling all of these goodies and they are, in a word, delectable. And scrumptious (does anyone besides me use that word anymore?). And delicious. (Okay that’s 3 words). You get the idea. Check out the goods. She ships to anywhere within North America! XI: Eleven.

Lindsay October 19, 2010 at 9:39 am

That's true, Steven. 9:11 is another memorable one. One of my friends says she sees that now when something life-changing is about to happen to her. I suppose that's her own personal interpretation of "emergency" now or a signal from her guides since they know it'll get her attention.

Steven October 19, 2010 at 1:32 pm

Interesting. I saw 11:11 the other day. 9:11 is another memorable one due to the unfortunate events in 2001.

Dawn May 18, 2011 at 6:38 pm

Hey Lindsey,

I keep seeing combinations of 316. There is John 3:16 and some have said to play the lottery, but I dont believe this is what its for. Any thoughts?

Dominikii January 18, 2012 at 9:32 am

I also keep seeing the combinations of 316. I see 316 on a clock..on dates in my paperwork..on my cd player when its playing a song…i happen to look at the amount of time a song has played right at 3:16….and this is also my birth date as well…what could 316 mean for me?

Katie February 1, 2012 at 1:35 pm

So, earlier today I looked at the clock and it read 11:11, which lead me to reading about spiritual topics. I came across your website and found myself reading the paragraph about the 1,2,3,4 sequence. My eyes were drawn to the clock on my computer which read 12:34. I froze for a second, reread what I had just seen and glanced again at the clock. I have been finding my self noting the synchronicity in many events and moment recently, but continually doubt the guidance that I am receiving. This was an amazing “Hey guys… thanks for everything!!! Don’t give up on me yet, I’m trying to listen.” moments. Too cool. Thanks for the post :)

Lindsay February 1, 2012 at 2:29 pm

Very cool, Katie! My guess is that this seeing numbers is just the first of many awakenings for you. Keep me posted!

Katie March 29, 2012 at 12:24 am

omg. 11:11, 5:55 and other random repeating numbers(10:10, 14:14, 12:12) won’t stop coming, along with unrelenting dreams and thoughts of a very challenging ex situation that hasn’t bothered me in years. I pray for guidance and growth daily… but don’t know what to do with all of this :0 !! I don’t know if I’m ready for it all?

Lindsay March 29, 2012 at 9:50 am

Hi Katie! You won’t get more information than you can handle. If you’re getting it, you’re meant to have it! You’re ready! :)

LunaJune June 7, 2012 at 10:09 am

1234 has been my favourite number and I am drawn to it daily always so nice to see what that number means and now I will pay attention to the thought that preceded seeing it..

for the last 2 months I keep waking at 848 would love some insight into it

thanks

aaron June 20, 2012 at 7:11 pm

For the past months to now , I have been seeing 316 everywhere. Clock, phone , receipts, exit signs on highways, license plate, bumper stickers, and even a tree that said john 3:16. Its been crazy. I know there must be reason that I’m seeing all this.

Danielle September 23, 2012 at 6:32 am

I’ve been seeing 3:16 all over the place this whole last year, tonight once again. I’m immediately drawn to John 3:16 and I’m not very religious, but I really think sometimes the most obvious answer is the answer. It would tend to make sense with all the transitions in the world, and how important it is to have a good attitude right now. I don’t think seeing the 3:16 is a “preachy Christian” ideal as much as it’s a “it’s gonna be okay, there’s hope and it’s okay to believe in something greater than ourselves because it will all work out” message.

For instance, for the Mayans, the number 10 represents the end of a cycle and the beginning of another. 10 was acknowledged as being the number of the life and the death. Kind of interesting that’s showing up in 2012 ;).

In numerology, 3 + 1 + 6 = 10, then 10 reduces to a 1. A 1 in numerology means (according to http://www.numerology.com/numerology-numbers/1):

“The 1 is a doer, a powerful force that produces results and does not allow anything or anyone to limit its potential. The 1 is aggressive, a necessary energy for creating and producing. The 1 is always in the forefront: a spearpoint directing and leading others. The shape of the number 1, just like the shape of all other symbols, reflects its meaning; it walks upright with pride and purpose. Strong, determined, unwavering and with specific goals in mind, the 1 can turn dreams and ideas into reality. It pushes obstacles aside or simply drills right through them.”

So seeing 3:16 is saying “You’re the one who is going to MAKE IT HAPPEN! So go DO it!”