If you’ve spent any time reading this blog or other blogs about spirituality, you’ve probably heard the term soul contract. But what is a soul contract? Simply put, it’s an agreement your soul made before you were born. This ‘agreement’ includes all of the lessons you have chosen to experience in this lifetime as well as the encounters and relationships you agreed to have with other souls. A soul contract includes physical and spiritual experiences that involve karma, your talents, goals and life purpose. It also outlines your struggles, challenges and strengths.
Soul contracts intricately weave our experiences together to create the teaching tools in our lifetimes. We agree who our parents will be. Now, I know some of you are thinking, “Ummm…I did not choose those parents. No way, no how.” I’m pretty sure ya did. Erin Pavlina writes on that topic here: Picking our Parents and Our Life Circumstances.
In addition, we agree on who our friends will be, whom we’ll marry, who our children will be, what kind of jobs we’ll have. We agree on what types of experiences we’ll go through and the adversity we’ll endure. You get the idea. All of these contracts are put in place in order for us to have the opportunity to learn and grow on a soul level.
Knowing you have a soul contract helps you understand that what you have experienced so far has been chosen by you on a soul level.
Being aware of your soul contract opens your eyes to your strengths and helps you fulfill your life purpose. It can also identify any limitations, fears and negative aspects of your life so that you can release them, heal them and live a more fulfilling life.
But how do you know what your soul contract is?
A soul contract reading can help. It’s a way to channel powerful, accurate and in-depth information. Every chart and reading is unique to each individual – no two are the same.
You may want a soul contract reading if:
· You feel stuck and want clarity about your life situation
· You want to seek confirmation that you’re on the right track
· You find yourself at a crossroads in life
· You have choices to make and could use some guidance
· You want to understand your life more deeply
What are the Benefits of having a Soul Contract Reading?
It can help to:
- Provide a sense of direction in your life
- Shed some light on your life purpose & goals
- Highlight your talents and strengths and show you how to maximize them
- Help you make informed choices
- Provide insights as to why you are the way you are
- Give you a deep understanding of your life
- Understand your relationships
- Empower you