If you would’ve told me even a year ago that I’d be doing intuitive readings for people, I would’ve looked at you like you had two heads. Maybe even three. Yet here I am, doing just that. And I couldn’t be happier about it.
Sure, I’ve always been aware of the fact that there are spirit guides and angels among us, even as a small child. I’ve always had the ability to be near someone and ‘feel’ where it hurts if they have any physical or emotional pain. More recently, during Reiki sessions with clients I began seeing their aura colors mid-session and started getting messages and ‘intuitive hits’ for and about them. Even experiencing all of that, I was pretty clueless. I had no idea that getting authentic, valuable information for other people from Spirit was even possible.
When I stumbled upon Slade Roberson’s Shift Your Spirits site, I soaked up the wealth of information there like there was no tomorrow. I spent entire days reading, learning and taking it all in. I felt like I had met a kindred spirit just by reading Slade’s blog. I emailed him. And not too much longer after our initial contact, I joyfully became one of Slade’s students (he calls us peers) for his Automatic Intuition course.
There is so much good to say about Slade’s Professional Intuitive Training, Certification & Mentoring Program. It is detailed & comprehensive while being easy-to-understand. The course comes with:
- 4 instructional audio CDs
- an instruction manual (very thorough and detailed and a resource I still refer to, even after having finished the course)
- 3 hour-long coaching calls with Slade
For me, the discussions with Slade were the most valuable part of the entire program. He’s warm, thoughtful and witty. And he’s so incredibly skilled as an intuitive, teacher and writer. Slade’s connection with Spirit is evident, making him a great resource to connect with and bounce questions off of. After I had a few readings under my belt, I connected with Slade for our second call and felt even more empowered than I had after our first. I ended each of our calls feeling like my energetic vibration increased and like I really could do this. You can too!
Check out Slade’s article: 5 Benefits of Learning to do Readings for Others
The elements of the course I found most informative/enriching include:
- The attunement to accessing the Akashic Records and meeting my Akashic records guide
- Automatic writing lessons: how to trust what you’re getting and just sit down and write without thinking too much about it.You’ll be surprised at what you’ve channeled and how “on the mark” it usually is
- Step-by-step instructions on how to do a basic spirit guide reading. I followed Slade’s formula for the first few readings but eventually set my own ‘groove’ on how I conducted any reading I do, which is the goal.
- Introduction to Intuitive Astrology: aside from doing readings, this was by far my favorite subject throughout the course (and there are a lot of them!)
For a newbie like me, the Automatic Intuition course was a wealth of information that I couldn’t put a price on. Honestly and truly – this course changed my life. It opened my eyes, mind and heart to doing readings for other people. It has brought me steps and experiences closer to working as an Intuitive and for that, I am forever grateful. But even if you’re not new to the whole world of living as an Intuitive or doing readings for people, I’m confident this course would still teach you a lot.
If you jump on the opportunity now (January 2011), you save $255 on the course. I highly recommend this course if you’ve been sitting on the fence about strengthening your relationship with Spirit, learning to do intuitive readings or have felt a calling to work as a Professional Intuitive.
PS – Don’t forget to tell Slade Lindsay sent you!
If you like what you read here – subscribe to The Daily Awe.
If you’re interested in an intuitive reading from me, click here.
And…last but not least, if you think you know someone who would like reading this site, press one of the “share” buttons below!