Aura Reading: 101 – eBook launch!

by Lindsay on June 30, 2011

in Inspiration, Intuition, Personal Growth

Today’s the day – the launch of Aura Reading: 101! If you are a subscriber of The Daily Awe, be sure to check your inbox this afternoon…it’ll be there waiting for you to read!

If you’re not already a subscriber of The Daily Awe, why not?! If you’d like your free copy of Aura Reading: 101, please click here to sign up for the mailing list (no spam ever, promise!) and your free copy will be delivered to you, lickety split. Where did that saying come from, anyway?

The book is a comprehensive aura reading guide for beginners and those who already have some aura reading skills.

Your feedback is important to me, so please email me at lindsay@thedailyawe.com and let me know your thoughts about the book & your experiences after you’ve practiced some of the exercises!

Julie | A Clear Sign June 30, 2011 at 11:51 am

You know I am so excited about this one! Congrats for getting it out, and I’ll be sure to send you feedback after practicing :)

Lindsay June 30, 2011 at 12:02 pm

Thanks Julie! I made my deadline…barely! Can’t wait for your feedback. :)

Heather June 30, 2011 at 2:57 pm

I already read it! I couldn’t wait. I’m here at work, but I had to see what it said! I’m going to practice tonight and let you know how it goes. I thought the eBook was great and full of lots of good info and tips. Congrats on making the deadline and for putting something out there that is helpful to everyone! You rock!

Lindsay June 30, 2011 at 5:15 pm

Thanks, Heather! I\’m SO glad you read it and I really hope some of the techniques work for you! I figure if even just one person benefits from the book then I\’m happy. :)

Patti Foy | Lightspirited Being August 5, 2011 at 1:30 pm

Oh! I’m an RSS feed girl myself, but I’m going to sign up for your emails right now and check out your book. Congratulations!

Lindsay August 5, 2011 at 1:51 pm

Thanks! If you prefer not to sign up for the email list, I can email it to you (the book) separately. Just let me know!