Spiritual Laws and the Universal Laws for Being Human

Spiritual Laws and the Universal Laws for Being Human

by Lindsay on August 11, 2011

in Intuition, Readings, Souls

Universal Laws

Ever heard of the 20 Spiritual/Universal laws? Nope? Me neither. Yep? Oh, well…great!

The Universe is balanced by these laws –  through energetic  vibrations  - that help keep our world in order. It is said that when you work within these laws, a positive outcome (in any area of your life) is guaranteed. They include:

• Law of Attraction
  • Law of Unity
  • Law of Karma
  • Law of Economy
  • Law of Free Will
  • Law of Gratitude
  • Law of Divine Order
  • Law of DoUntoOthersAsYouWouldHaveThemDoUntoYouorELSE

Okay, I made that last one up.

You get the idea – the list goes on and on. A simple Google search will show you there are so many spiritual laws – and they vary depending on who has written them –that it would be hard to keep your head straight if you were going to try to abide by them. You don’t have to know how Universal Laws work or even be aware that they exist to live out a spiritual, conscious life. These “laws” work every moment of our lives whether you are consciously aware of them or not. And if I were writing the book of life, I wouldn’t call them “laws”.

The basic idea of these principles is that everything in the universe is made up of energy and that energy flows through and connects everything.

I stumbled upon some laws that I really liked the other day. I’m not sure where these originated (anyone know?) but I love the power in their simplicity.

The six universal laws for being human

• You will be given a body.
  • You will be taught lessons.
  • There are no mistakes in life, only lessons.
  • If a lesson is not learned, it gets repeated.
  • The more often a lesson is repeated, the harder it gets.
  • You know you’ve learned your lesson when your actions change.

Simple, yet profound. It doesn’t matter if you’re rich or poor. Gay or lesbian or something in between. Born in the US, Africa, Australia or Timbuktu. They apply to all of us.

But what are the lessons we’re meant to learn? We all have certain themes we are here to learn in this lifetime/incarnation. If you’re curious about what life lessons you are here to learn, or what habits you’re meant to overcome and outgrew on a soul level in this lifetime, a Soul Contract/Akashic Records reading can tell you that (and more). Contact me or invest in a reading from me on the Intuitive Readings page.

What do you think of the Universal Laws? What about the 6 laws for being human? Do you have any of your own, personal laws you like to follow?

——————————————————————————————————————————————

Lisa@practically intuitive August 11, 2011 at 3:10 pm

WOW …. those six are the truest things I know in life. (Prints them out to remind self of it!)

Lessons *are* everywhere and yes, they do get harder if you don’t catch them the first (or third or tenth) time around.

Thanks for sharing this, Lindsay!

Lindsay August 12, 2011 at 9:17 am

I’m glad you enjoy(ed) them, Lisa! I love ‘em too. And yes…it IS so very true about lessons being harder if you don’t catch them the first (or first few) times around. I’m learning that (most often the hard way) now!

Kenya August 11, 2011 at 5:49 pm

Spirituality has always been an interest for me and life has been so much simpler incorporating my spirituality in my entire life. In regards to the universal laws…all the answers are there…we just have to align ourselves, stay grounded, release emotional baggage that disconnects us and discover the peace we have always had within.

Lindsay August 12, 2011 at 9:17 am

You said it, Kenya! Very well put. :)

Julie | A Clear Sign August 11, 2011 at 5:53 pm

The 6 universal laws for being human? That’s kind of fascinating and I wonder where and how long ago they originated. You’re going to make me Google! The one where the more often it’s repeated the harder it gets also grabbed my attention…seems quite true, unfortunately!

Lindsay August 12, 2011 at 9:16 am

I do wonder…my Google search was fruitless. I found it on a few blogs, but no source was mentioned. Let me know if you find out!

Evelyn Lim August 12, 2011 at 11:50 pm

I recall reading about the laws of being human. However, I cannot remember where I read them either. It’s been like more than a year since I last read them, I believe. Nonetheless, thank you for reminding me about them. They are simple truths!

Lindsay August 15, 2011 at 3:27 pm

Simple & powerful, for sure! :)

Justin | Mazzastick August 14, 2011 at 8:38 pm

Change is a constant in our physical experience, I know that for sure. I totally believe in the treat others as you would want to be treated model as well. Some still don’t get that one yet. :)

Lindsay August 15, 2011 at 3:25 pm

I remember that was posted about our drinking/water fountain in elementary school. It was a picture (cartoon) of a boy who was considering pushing a little girl’s face into the water but then had the thought, “Do unto others…” I can’t believe I can still remember that!

accessiblemediaone October 25, 2011 at 6:42 pm

These laws are very powerful and should be a part of anyone life who seek enlightenment

Lindsay October 26, 2011 at 9:15 am

True! Or just anyone who wants to make the most of life here, not even necessarily seeking enlightenment! Thanks for stopping by! :)

Spirituality September 12, 2012 at 12:15 pm

Great post. Thanks for the share~