Today’s article is inspired by a question from a reader:
“Is an aura a constant picture of someone’s underlying self rather than a reflection of their reactionary self? By which I mean, can your aura change based on your feelings that are directly linked to external stimuli, or does it remain constant?”
Good question, Judy!
Can our aura colors change? What influences the colors of our aura? Or are we born with certain colors and they remain unchanged?
First, let’s cover the basics.
What is an aura?
An aura is an energetic field that surrounds every human being. Actually, every living thing. Auras appear in the form of a color, visible to the trained intuitive eye. The aura reflects your state of consciousness. Auras can give us an idea of an individual’s emotions, thoughts, abilities and their energies. Each color signifies a certain vibration which has different meanings.
What does an aura consist of?
The aura is made of seven energetic layers – 7 layers just like we have 7 chakras. Like the chakras, each layer has its own frequency. Each layer of the aura affects the others and profoundly affects a person’s mood, behavior, way of thinking and physical health.
Your aura is effected by:
- What is going on outside of your body: work environment, the energy in your home, neighborhood & city, country and even the world
- What’s happening in your body: Are you sick? Pregnant? Losing (or gaining) weight? Eating crappy foods? All of these things have an effect on your aura
- Smoking/Drinking/Taking a toke off the ‘ole bong: ‘Nuff said
- Your thoughts: Do you have mostly positive thoughts? Negative? A combination of both? No matter what you’re thinking, it’s affecting your aura
- Emotions/Feelings: Are you feeling gloomy lately or are you coasting blissfully throughout your day? The way you are feeling has an incredible impact on your aura
- Other people: It’s common to have other people’s colors in your aura, particularly the people you spend the most time with. For example, if you have a miserable co-worker you have to share cubicle space with, chances are your aura is going to pick up on that energy. If a mother is making unreasonable demands on her daughter, chances are this is affecting not only the mom’s energy, but her daughter’s as well.
In a sentence: our aura colors can (and do) change with our life stories, emotions and situations.
If you’d like to read more about aura colors & their meaning, there’s an article for that! Aura Colors & Their Meaning
If you’re not already a subscriber of The Daily Awe, why not?! If you’d like your free copy of Aura Reading: 101, please click here to sign up for the mailing list (no spam ever, promise!) and your free copy will be delivered to you, lickety split. It’s full of fun aura reading tips and exercises.
Can you read/see auras? Can you feel other people’s auras? What do you think has the greatest effect on your aura?
Like what you read here? Subscribe to The Daily Awe! Or share this article with your friends, family and Facebook pals!