An intuitive reading will change your life

An intuitive reading will change your life

by Lindsay on June 27, 2012

in Intuition, Personal Growth, Readings

…or maybe it won’t. It’s really up to you. We all have free will, so if I do a reading for you I will never tell you, “Here’s what is going to happen…”  I will tell you what the likely outcome is given your current path, but we also look at other options available to you. Other “what if” scenarios”. In the end, your guides just guide you, they don’t tell you what to do. An intuitive reading will:

• Give you information about how the Universe/Divine Intelligence is working in your life
  • Help you get clear information about next steps to take
  • Provide direction for relationships, career, life purpose (among other things)
  • Connect you with your guides to receive messages from them

An intuitive reading won’t :

• Tell you what to do
  • Predict what’s going to happen to you 5 years from now
  • Give scary, awful, no-good news about your future
  • Require you to give your intuitive/psychic more money for this, that and the other thing

Intuitive readings are for people who are ready to take the next step – whatever that may mean for you. They’re for people who are looking for that little nudge to get moving on that thing you’re not so sure of. Looking for clarity? Ready for your next steps? Contact me for an intuitive reading and let’s get started! Like what you read here? Subscribe to The Daily Awe! Or share this article with your friends, family and Facebook pals!

Nathan June 28, 2012 at 5:55 am

Education is the key :). I’m glad that people try to educate others as to what intuitive reading is really about, this way when we admit we’re psychics, people don’t expect the lottery numbers :).

Lindsay June 28, 2012 at 1:15 pm

LOL – if I had the lottery numbers, my butt would be buying my own ticket!

And one other thing: we’re not mind readers! :)

Karly June 28, 2012 at 10:02 am

I don’t believe in “predicting the future” for the sole fact that we have free-will and choices in life. A psychic could tell me I’m going to get in a fatal crash tomorrow… well what if I wake up and don’t feel like going anywhere, therefore staying inside all day?

Now, I’m not exactly off the hook. I’m impatient and not good at picking up on subtleties sometimes. The other day, I asked my spirit guides for a sign regarding the biggest issue in my life right now (it’s the whole thing you did my reading on, Lindsay). I was *way* too specific. I basically asked, “Can you show me this, this and this?” Well now obviously that didn’t occur, my spirit guides are not at my beck and call to spell things out for me. However, a short time later, something *did* occur that had me thinking for hours. I eventually realized, “HEY- that was my sign!”. Needless to say, I’m learning. This was totally off topic but I wanted to share my progress with you. As someone who accidentally found you due to being thrown into that situation, you have taught me so much already!

Lindsay June 28, 2012 at 1:20 pm

Exactly, Karly. There is no “predicting” the future because we all hold that in our hands with free will.

I’m glad you’re staying open to getting your signs in more ways than just the ones you ask for! I used to ask my guides for rigid/specific signs, too. Sometimes I still do. But the more flexible we are, the more likely we are to receive them. Sometimes in funny ways, too, if we’re open minded!

anony June 28, 2012 at 11:15 am

Question: Do you ever have special shorter readings or something like one or two questions someone can have from a guide/basic reading? I have wanted to give someone a reading for her birthday but most ‘readers’ I find well, not all resonate with me. I have bene reading here a bit and feel like you are the real deal/genuinely know what you are doing. As Pattu Labelle said ‘ain’t nothin’ goin’ on but the RENT!’ lol, I know bills have to be paid but was curious if a mini reading/single question or two is an option in the future. If not, I gotta save my shekels a little longer! :)))

Lindsay June 28, 2012 at 1:14 pm

Hi there! I’d be happy to do a 1-2 question reading for you – I’ll email you!

anony June 28, 2012 at 4:45 pm

hi i emailed you instead..didn’t have correct personal email filled out.