This is post 2 of 5 in the “Soul Series”. [Part 1]
We know we have a soul. But a soul family? What is that exactly?
A soul group (or family) is made up of any number of individual souls who regularly incarnate at the same time. Given that we are all connected to everyone else on some level, it seems to only make sense that we’d have a “group” of other souls we like to travel with, right?
So we each have a group of souls we are spiritually connected to: souls we’re meant to connect with in both the spirit world and here by choice in physical form. This is our soul group. Kind of like a family on a soul-level.
People from our soul group come into our lives at seemingly random times, and sometimes in the most seemingly coincidental ways. Before we were born, we agreed to connect and teach each other a lesson – or many lessons – in this lifetime. This explains why some people who are only in our lives for a short period of time make such a profound impact.
The people in our soul group can take any form – friends, siblings, parents, coworkers. The Internet has brought soul groups together too. I have several Internet friends I’ve met by way of this blog – people hundreds and sometimes thousands of miles away – and I know we are kindred spirits.
That’s not to say that everyone in our lives is in our soul group. So how do we recognize it if someone is in our soul group?
- You recognize their energy right away – it’s a feeling like you’ve come “home” when you’re around them
- You feel like you met somewhere before but know you didn’t
- You could find yourself finishing each others sentences or sharing ideas at the same time out of the blue
- You find yourselves calling/texting/emailing each other at the same time
- You feel an emotional pull to that person that surpasses any emotional connection you could have built with them in the time period you’ve known them
- You both have an innate awareness that you are going through something important together that will leave you feeling more spiritually aware and/or a better person
Do you recognize anyone in your life now or from your past who belongs to your soul group?
I recently met someone who I just know is in my soul group. I’ve had some indications of this since we first met, but this was further driven home in a “Whoa what just happened?” kind of way when we discovered that we had shared the same dream the night before while talking the next morning. The details were the same and the dream was too random to be of any coincidence that could be explained away. Pretty cool, right?
Think about those people who have created the biggest learning lessons and consider what knowing them in this lifetime has taught you. Do you think they were a part of your soul group?
Stay tuned for parts 3-5 of the Soul Series over the next couple of weeks.
If you like what you read here – subscribe to The Daily Awe. Each month a subscriber is chosen for a free intuitive reading.