Can human energy fields affect electronics?

Can human energy fields affect electronics?

by Lindsay on May 26, 2011

in Auras, Readings

Photo courtesy of makelessnoise on flickr

What’s your frequency, (your name)? I’m intending for you to hear, “What’s the frequency, Kenneth?” by REM in your head right now. Can you hear it?

I go through headphones like most of us go through groceries. Meaning, I need to buy a new pair every week just like I need to replenish the food in my fridge. Without fail, whether I spend $5 or $50 on a pair, the right ear bud on my headphones dies and sound no longer comes out of it once, after only having used them a handful of times.

I’m on iPhone #5 now.  No, I don’t have the iPhone 5 (yet!). I mean, I’ve gone through 5 iPhones between 2009 and now. Yikes! These so-called smart phones have nothin’ on me and my energetic field, apparently. Sometimes they just stop working for no apparent reason. And sometimes, I drop them in the toilet. Okay, that only happened once and has everything to do with my clumsiness and nothing to do with energy. My friends sweetly tease me that I shouldn’t own electronics, because we just don’t do well together.

For some unknown reason, electronics tend to stop working for me after I’ve owned them for a short period of time. The only electronic I own that hasn’t failed me is a $30 DVD player I bought from Wal-Mart 5 years ago. Go figure!

Now, one might say that I just need to take better care of my things. I can’t argue that, but I can say that I treat my iPhone like a delicate egg. Each pair of headphones I buy is treated with tender loving care. Honest! After headphone pair #75 (or some ridiculously high number) died on me, I started to wonder, “Is it my energy that is making these things stop working? Can human energy fields affect electronics?” Yes, yes they can.

Not mine. Surprisingly.

It has long been known that the activities of our cells and tissues generate electrical fields that can be detected on our skin’s surface. Our aura is the energetic “skin” that holds all of our inner energy bodies (chakras) together. Your energy field is the instrument of wellness and the source of illnesses.

Simply put, your energy field is your aura. And your aura is powerful enough to affect the energy and electronic items around you. The reasons are varied; they can be emotional, physical or completely random.

An aura reading can give us a good idea as to why it’s happening. Aura readings are my amongst my favorite types of readings to do! If you’re interested in one, contact me to do an aura reading for you for only $15 for a limited time.  The report will include your aura color(s), what chakras of yours need attention (and which are most balanced) and will indicate any issues you might need to be on the lookout for, thanks to the clues from your aura.

I know some folks have experiences that involving turning streetlights on and off as they pass, affecting radios, watches and computers. Some have even set off security alarms in their own homes! You can read some other stories of “Electric People” here. http://amasci.com/weird/unusual/zap.html.

Exciting news (well, for me!): I’ve been plugging away on writing an eBook, Aura Reading: 101. In the book, I’ll share my tricks of the trade for aura reading. I’ll also explain in depth what each aura color means and how our aura relates to our chakras. I’ll even be including an audio meditation in the book (the beauty of e-books!). With enough practice, anyone can read auras and my eBook will be a guide for those interested in learning how to do it! The book will be available free in PDF format to all subscribers of my email list! I’m asking you readers to email me and let me know what must have aura-related topics you’d like to see covered in the book if you feel so inclined.

Do you have any experience with affecting electronics with your energy field? Do you make lightbulbs die? Do you suffer from the same “chronic earbud death” I do?  What do you suggest might fix it? Share your stories & solutions here in the comments!

If you like what you read here – subscribe to The Daily Awe. Each month a subscriber is chosen for a free intuitive reading. And be sure to spread the love and share the article with friends/family/your neighbors/coworkers. I really appreciate it!

Crystal May 26, 2011 at 10:25 am

Are you going to include how to read your own aura in the book?

Crystal

Lindsay May 26, 2011 at 10:49 am

Absolutely – thanks, Crystal! Funnily enough, being able to read my own aura has been more challenging for me than reading the aura of other people. I'll have to touch on that in the book.

Heather May 26, 2011 at 12:32 pm

Very interesting post! I was listening to a book on cd this morning called “Positive Energy” by Dr. Judith Orloff and she was discussing a woman that broke a glass window (not touching it) by her energy because she was so angry….sometimes I feel like my energy affects my computer which sometimes goes wacky.

Yay! I am looking forward to reading your eBook, it’s exactly what I’ve been interested in lately.

Lindsay May 26, 2011 at 1:18 pm

Heather I'm so glad to hear that you've been interested in aura reading lately. I try to tap into the 'collective mind' of readers and I'm pleased to know at least a few people are interested! I cannot believe (well, I believe it, just am in awe) that someone actually broke a glass window with anger. That definitely demonstrates the power of human energy fields! Wow.

Julie | A Clear Sign May 26, 2011 at 1:43 pm

That is a great topic for an ebook and I cant wait to read it. I never really understood the positive/negative aspect – i.e. how do you interpret it, except insofar as it maybe clear or cloudy, etc. Anyway, glad you know all about it because it is not my area,for sure.

I don’t go around breaking electronics on a regular basis, thankfully – that’s a lotta ear bud money!

Loryn May 26, 2011 at 10:29 pm

Thanks for the article. Interestingly enough, this is the exact issue that I had excessively which drew me to reading about chakras, auras & energy. I knew there must have been a reason that every remote control key on my car stopped working, the electronic automatic unlock buttons stopped working, and then the same when I used company cars, why brnd new phones malfunctioned & then starting working again when I stopped using them, computers crashed repeatedly, batteries fry, 2 year light bulbs last a month if I am lucky, the streetlight outside of my house is always flashing on and off, my wireless internet is crazy, my microwave is possessed and sometimes turns itself on when I close it but with no time or clock & won’t turn off, etc!!!! The more I read about energy, auras, etc the more I realized that I was in fact very emotional at the time that these things happened. That, along with other signs in my life, like continuously telepathically communicating with my employer, feeling other people’s emotions & knowing exactly why they felt that way, etc has led me to spiritualism beliefs/new age practices! Crazy how our universe and soul leads us to knowledge of the power of our higher selves. I was skeptic at first, but after I did a couple of meditation exercises, I was able to actually visually SEE energy flowing around the room & now I am able to see aura’s. I saw the colors the other day for the first time. I have also learned how to use my empathic abilities to channel negative energy from those around me, ground it, and send them positive energy/love/light without them knowing, and literally see their entire energy change, as if the anxiety or sadness was instantly lifted from them. I am an eager believer in our energy & it’s power and just practiced some healing on my daughter who has been coughing all night in her sleep. Since, she has stopped coughing and when I stood up, I could literally see the protective energy aura surrounding her without any effort. Its interesting how once you learn to see auras, it becomes much more effortless!!! I want to know more about the colors and about healing. I am eager to read your e-book.

Lindsay May 27, 2011 at 11:08 am

Hi Loryn!

Your ability to change people's moods (for the better) is just awesome! I hadn't even thought of doing that, can you believe it? I am going to give it a try and see what happens. And you helping your daughter stop coughing is a true testament to the power of energy & energy 'medicine'.

Justin | Mazzastick May 26, 2011 at 10:50 pm

I’m on earphones # 4 or five for an Mp3 player that I have been using for less than a year. Streetlights go off, and things do break. This usually happens when my energy isn’t grounded and if I am in a highly emotional state.

I do my best to stay grounded and keep my energy balanced but I can’t do this all of the time. Love the picture of your cell-phone burial.

Lindsay May 27, 2011 at 11:06 am

Hi Justin! I'm noticing a trend that people say they affect electronics most when they are feeling emotional (more than usual). I'm wondering what it is about me that is imbalanced that I kill headphones whether I'm upset or not? Something's up! Btw – glad I'm not the only one who is dealing with the earphone thing! ;)

Sol May 28, 2011 at 9:21 pm

I always wear out headphones in.. let’s see.. 2 – 3 months. Then they stop working. Mouses don’t last long with me either.

Plus, I have a puppy going around chewing on everything.

Life’s wonderful, isn’t it?

Lindsay May 29, 2011 at 12:57 am

Awww! Sol, what kind of puppy? I love puppies!

Sol May 29, 2011 at 10:53 am

You wouldn’t believe it gets any better but…

It’s a gemran shepherd!

Lindsay May 29, 2011 at 11:47 am

Oh German Shepherds are such sweet dogs! I have a little Cavalier King Charles Spaniel – he's a handful, even at age 9!

Lindsay May 29, 2011 at 11:50 am

That's hilarious about the remote! I just added you. I love how similar we are!

Maria Cosby June 2, 2011 at 3:06 pm

Hey Lindsay. Will you do me a favor and delete my post above with my facebook address on it? I would appreciate it very much. I wouldn’t normally put my FB address out there like that, but I couldn’t find any other way to email you directly. Thank you!!! :-)

Lindsay June 2, 2011 at 3:08 pm

Done! You can email me at lindsay@thedailyawe.com if you ever wanna get in touch. Or, now you can on FB! :)

Anna Barlowe June 2, 2011 at 3:33 pm

Wow, very interesting. Have you tried using a bluetooth earpiece that streams music, and just putting it into the ear that you don’t usually burn out? Maybe it would work better that way. I have a Plantronics that I use like that, and it sounds good even though it isn’t stereo.

I know that people CAN affect electronics, since my companion ghost speaks by turning special lights on, but then he’s dead, of course. Live people are just spirits inside bodies, though, so I don’t see why the same principles wouldn’t apply. I wonder if you couldn’t tap into this ability through meditation and try to apply it to a constructive rather than destructive end, though, as some of your other commenters have. Might be fun to try, anyway!

I have also had some success with seeing auras clairvoyantly, and with applying energy mentally to people who were ill or injured. I imagine my own aura colors going into the injured areas as a healing agent, and that seems to work for whatever reason. I had my aura photographed recently, and wrote a blog post about it here:

I will be looking forward to your ebook, as that subject fascinates me as well! :)

Lindsay June 6, 2011 at 9:39 am

That bluetooth is a great suggestion, thank you Anna! I absolutely love your blog and your stories of Daniel. I’d love to be present for one of this light shows!

Alyse June 14, 2011 at 10:14 am

I just found this page doing a google search after my 3rd electronic device crashed within 3 weeks. I am a massage therapist and i do energy work, but this has been happening to me ever since I was a child. My sisters things always outlasted mine by years. Is there anything I can do to prevent this?

marie November 8, 2011 at 12:57 pm

Why is it that when I go on the computer the cursor starts blinking and what I type starts to erase itself (not always but way to often) and at times it types random words and continues until someone else uses the computer, then it subsides. ANYONE else using my computer gets through just fine. Within a week, our dishwasher broke, normal right? NO. After unplugging it and turning off the power to the kitchen it still ran (for three days) until we pulled it completely out. On the same day several outlets just stopped working, our friend the “Electrician” can’t figure it out. While watching ” I survived beyond and back” the other night, a man was talking about his near death experience while speaking his voice went into a Erie slow-motioned dialog while he was talking about believing he had gone to Hell. We could not turn the channel, nor would it turn off. MY cell phone same type of odd occurrences. Many other instances over the years I can not figure out. A little about me, I am clairvoyant I do not “read” people professionally but I have had this since I was a child. Its not always ready to be tuned in but when I do it can be frighting. I wondering if I simply attract something mysterious or? I found this site so while reading a bit about your experience I sort of felt relieved (this happens to others?) Any feedback would be appreciated.

marie November 8, 2011 at 1:05 pm

I wanted to add, a few years ago we had a break in, I came home to the most shocking destruction of all thing drawers and more turned upside-down. We did not have an alarm system at the time. We now have cameras and a whole security system. After the break-in my alarm went off at 4 am every morning for four days in a row. You can imagine how scary that was! The first night I grabbed my dog and ran into the garage, called the police etc. By the third night the cops stopped coming. We had ADT checked every sensor, that took about four hours and they found nothing. Every once in while he screen will say, “Upstairs window” or “basement zone 5, we check.. nothing. ADT checks.. nothing. I don’t understand whats happening, perhaps I never will this side of Heaven. BTW I am non-denomination Christian, not into New Age in case your wondering however I was more “open” years ago and used my gifts to empower myself, now I accept these gifts from above on a completely different level, humbly.

Marie

Lindsay November 9, 2011 at 9:10 am

Marie – well, you certainly do have a strong energy to have this affect on electronics! Someone told me that maybe my energy gets like this/stronger when it’s unbalanced in some way. So usually when I notice I start affecting electronics in a way that I really don’t want to, I get a Reiki treatment to kind of balance it out again. That helps most of the time. :) I wish I had all of the answers for why this happens and what we can do to prevent it! Maybe you’re right – maybe on this side of heaven we’ll never really understand!

Joanne March 2, 2012 at 12:43 am

Hi..i am one of these people who cant wear watches..they stop, eventually, longest i have ever had one is 2 mos, and it would probably be the only one to ever work but someone stole it in bangkok. Grrrrr. I have maybe 10 times set off store alarms, twice in one day and i dont know for sure if it was me, but a few times streetlighs went out as i approached them. My coffee maker – a real good one died when i needed it the most, and nobody can figure out what happened to my furnace…stopped randomly, and yes i live in the snow belt. I am very intuiitive to the point where i am sure i am clairaudient..hearing red 18 my first time at roulette wheel made me trust inmyself enough to throw everything i had on it…i won, and walked away. Thats me in a nutshell..and no way would i ever tell my dr i hear stuff as she would probably want me on anti-psychotics and i can assure everyone i am not nuts…a bit offbeat, but not out if touch what so ever.

stacey June 29, 2012 at 9:13 am

Wow – what can I say? Every electronic in my home is a mess. I relate 100% with losing computers, batteries dying, lightbulbs blowing(not cool when its a $200 TV lamp – at least once a year), Ipod #4(I rarely touch it, in fear of losing it, its already malfunctioning) headphones, remotes, mice, flashlights, my car, all things with temperature sensors – do not work right – ovens, dryers, A/Cs, heater thermostats, fridge(#5). I want it to stop – its costing a fortune and my sanity. The scariest thought for me is needing – say a pacemaker – later in life – (my grandmother had one) and knowing that I cant even wear a watch, or hold something with out the battery dying or blowing up. talk about a debbie downer!!! Sorry bout it. But has anyone else thought of that?? Never seen the question posed anywhere else. I love nature, and wish I could live life without any electric – My happiest place is when there is a power outage!! Guess that explains something???? :) I still have a sense of humor (I am laughing at myself right now…..) :)

Kyle October 22, 2012 at 6:52 pm

If you think that is bad wait till some hothead like North Korea send an EMP warhead exploding overhead which instead of causing fallout will send extreme amounts of electro magnetic energy frying most of our grid which is more sensitive then ever unlike the 1950s.

That would not only wipe out our grid but most cars since 1985 will stop working since they use solid state electronics but the good news is most cars from then will work once the electronics are taken out and replaced with manual parts.

We’ll probably wind up going back to steam plants for small towns like during the Turn Of The Century when electricity couldn’t travel very far from the main part of town.

Kyle October 22, 2012 at 6:58 pm

The sick thing is the above scenario is 100% preventable by hardening our infrastructure but the democrats in charge are doing everything they can to prevent that and focusing on Global Warming which if we were smart we would be creative and adapt not prevent.

Yes these Dumbocrats actually want to TEAR DOWN existing plants by taxing the hell out of them forcing them to eventually close.

People in Britian/Japan laugh at us at our antique grid especially for the east coast.

We are now just like India and it won’t be that long before we start having major power outages like India especially when most people own electric cars which they have to plug in to the grid to charge up every day like your cell phones only bigger.

Kyle October 22, 2012 at 7:01 pm

I think our problem with our energy fields frying electronics is most stuff use computer chips and solid state circuit boards.

In the 50s-60s a lot of circuit boards used vacuum tubes which don’t fry very easy and human energy fields I think would have a very difficult time penetrating that.

That was back in the golden era of machinery.

Sharon August 16, 2012 at 3:32 pm

It is actually comforting to read so many comments from people with the same “problem” I have had since childhood. Everything relates,
watches, battery life, computers (just had to replace the hard drive of my HP desktop that was only 2 yrs old) and my printer also quit the
next week. I could tell how stressful my shift at work was by how many parking light bulbs blinked when I walked under them—-
“a 4-bulb, 6-bulb, or 20-bulb stress rating”. The most curious thing
is that an MRI on my shoulder was almost too painful to tolerate–I didn’t anticipate that happening–the MRI was 10x more painful than the injury. Any explanation for that?

Jess D August 20, 2012 at 9:40 am

Have you ever wondered why people rub the base of there neck when they are feeling stress or tension? The truth is, people will build up an abundance of electrons in that area and when you rub it with your hand, the charge is dissipated. I have long been interested in electricity (I am an electrical engineer) and I am turning my focus to bio-electric systems. Life is a complex system of electrical impulses. Right down to the smallest subatomic particle. In fact, electricity is the only thing that exists. One electrical field interacting with another. It would be foolish to say that our electrical systems don’t interact with our surroundings. Of course they do. I myself have experienced some of the affects that have been described here. Watches stop working when I wear them, and then start working again when I take them off, I go through at least 3 cell phones a year, computers shut off when I touch them, the list goes on. What I do find is that the amount this happens changes. I feel ‘off’ and my whole body tingles. it may last a day, or weeks. when it happens I do my best to avoid electronics. for the most part things will shut off, or trip, but I have permanently damaged things. I don’t know if it is related but I can’t wear anything metal, except titanium, and I can taste my flatware if it has real silver in it. It’s awful, if I take a bite of food using real silver ware the taste I get is so strong, and completely repulsive.

~Jess

Grace Nague October 19, 2012 at 4:18 am

It’s very interesting to know that there are many people experiencing the same stuff I’m going through. brand new cellphone would only last me 3 weeks. I go through 4 to 5 cell phones in 6 months. this smart phone I’m using right now is already out of whack. I have to use the voice activated text to write. I have several watches maybe 20 that are not working anymore. I stop buying batteries for my watches and just use them as bracelets. our clocks stop working as wells. Console lights inside my car sometimes do not work either. just like everybody else in this post, I’m also clairvoyant. I have practice doing ESP every since I was little about 5 or 6 yrs old.. have to cut this short as my smart phone is really acting up. is there a cure for this having too much energy?

Kyle October 22, 2012 at 6:47 pm

I wish there was. It would be neat to have a vitamin pill that slows the rate of ESP energy fields so they will not go out of control but the medical field has a stick up their ass to look into that kind of thing.

Sharon October 28, 2012 at 12:53 am

I don’t think there is a cure, because the interference lies in our
energy fields being of such a frequency that it affects other EMFs to the point of malfunction. But, I do know that when I start blowing out light bulbs and my electronics don’t run properly, I take a minute
to really ground my root chakra cords into Earth’s field. This is akin to plugging a grounded cord into a grounded outlet, I think. It helps.

Kyle October 22, 2012 at 6:23 pm

It goes much further then that. Takes too long to explain fully here but we are in a time loop like in that one Star Trek TNG show where the Enterprise collides with another starship which the crew keep repeating the experience until certain clues hone in on them then eventually they break the pattern and are able to go on their way.

(Yes as usual the Starship gets magically repaired by the next episode with the incident long forgotten)

I believe in 2012 but what I don’t believe is we have the right date because we use a different calender then what even the bible used or any other religion so therefore our calender will contradict.

Our calender is actually off by five or so years I learned.

Kyle October 22, 2012 at 6:45 pm

I think I have an electrical effect as electronics break down for no reason around me.

Also I tend to be clumsy and embarrass myself a lot. I feel like I am living in some badly scripted comedy film which the studio is having either major budget cuts or acting problems that I think has to do with the time loop we are in.
Sadly when we get close to being sucked thru the hole the evil 4D agents work hard to prevent it so around the mountain we go again.

These 4D agents are what I call positive negative people who live outside of time/space but are able to enter at any point in time. They pretend to spread positive messages such as saving our planet and using alternative energy which both are very good causes but sadly they have deeper agendas like ACORN to control us and when we stop being useful to them………… then it’s snip snip.

That is partly why their are concentration camps being built in a hurry be FEMA and all those underground cities. They are preparing for a major shitstorm to brew.

They LIVE off of fear and hate and if we are peaceful and loving they are starved off energy and will get desperate such as pulling out the *racist* card any time somebody stands up to them and gives them flack.

People like Rush Limbaugh or Bill Post (our local radio guy) want smaller government and less spending but they are given all sorts of scary hate mail telling them to die just for sharing their views.

Democrat radio stations are usually filled from one end to the other with swear words and people talking or yelling so much you cannot hear them and I wonder if they even hear themselves.

Kyle October 22, 2012 at 7:03 pm

I forgot to mention due to my embarrassing curse is that I think electronics are more sensitive to our energy fields is because they use computers and very low resistance circuit boards to channel things.

Now that I think about it it’s no wonder our human energy field is shorting things out because the electronics are easily exposed to random crap unlike the 60s when a lot of machinery still used vacuum tubes and radios used transistors.

I would LOVE to live in the transistor era.

Dan October 29, 2012 at 6:19 am

Sometimes light bulbs flicker and computers freeze when I enter a room. Once I walked under a line of lights, and each one hummed when I stood underneath for more than a minute. It really scared me, to say the least. This doesn’t happen all the time, though I have noticed it becomes heightened if my emotions are excited. I wish I could explain it better. I hope that didn’t sound too weird.

josie January 3, 2013 at 5:58 am

I go through AA batteries like my kids go through milk.
The same can be said about lightbulbs, cordless phones, and recently my cell phones and laptops are under attack!
Shaking my.head, i thought i was going to lose it with all the bad luck I seemed to have.
I always have a modem problem that can not be explained and now, my house phone has a short in it.
Not sure if this is a blessing that needs harnessing, or a curse that requires me to wear lead around my house.
Do you think i caused all 8 coffee pots demise as well?
Gonna dosome more research as we are going to be in the poor house soon.
Thanks for the intwresting read. Im not the only one.
JL

Heather January 9, 2013 at 9:58 am

WOW!! I am glad that I am not alone. I have had electronic issues as long as I can remember, but it is getting more crazy everyday. I have an alarm clock that goes off on its own at midnight despite the fact that it is not on. When I get up to turn it off, half of the time it turns off by itself and when I walk away it turns back on. Keep in mind that the cuckoo electronics thing isnt always bad, and it only happens to my stuff. sometimes things only work for me. Stuff that has been broken for months will start to work again. my latest problem is my cell phone which wont stop its infernal chiming. when I try to find the source of the problem, it freezes….what the heck??!!!!

Melissa January 10, 2013 at 10:58 pm

This is strange.

Just within the past month I have had similar experiences with electronics. The first time I was at a bank and I was called up and about 2 mins into my transaction, all of the banks computers were frozen for about 10 mins. Then today I was at the doctors and the exact same thing happened!!! About 2 mins in all of the computers in the place were frozen. I mentioned this to the lady and she mentioned it might have something to do with my energy field. I also work at the hospital and some times the machines freak out when Im in there and the nurses have to come in and turn it off and always comment on how weird it is that it is on.

Any thoughts?

Greg Goodman February 5, 2013 at 4:33 am

Thanks so much for this wonderful and detailed post. I got a lot out of it personally, and also for my new article about how I captured an energy field between a monk and his digital camera. I’d be proud if you would check it out.

Aura February 27, 2013 at 4:39 am

Hi,

I have experienced this quite often and many at times, my car electrical system goes for a six. This happens only when i am in the car and it never happened in front of the car garage. They have seen multiple videos and have done everything possible to fix the problem (including replacement of entire electrical wiring of entire car). It happens when i am tensed and i am in a kind of “uneasy” mood. I can feel that my energy level is almost 10 times more than usual and car starts to feel that. It start with the change in the sound from the car horn to the engine and after some time the entire electrical system collapses and car shuts down for a second and come back to normal within a few seconds. This happens once in 100 days or could happen 100 times in a day :-)

Jake March 4, 2013 at 7:48 am

Almost the same things happen to me but the electronics do not die. Dead electronics start working I used to work at circuit city and GameStop and people would bring in their electronics from iPhones to laptops to console and handheld game systems and I would simply press the power button and boom it works.

It is completely random and not 100% but it is enough to know it is not normal. When someone looks At you and says how the hell did you do that?! And all I did was press power then something is going on. My daughters WII died not to long ago was dead couldn’t do anything to fix it. One day I walked in pressed the power button and boom it works.

This has happened many times over 15+ years a lot of people think I am good with fixing electronics I have no training but I tend to make stuff work, never when I try to but when it is random sometimes I can even make the touch screen on an iPad or smart phone work when my finger is like an inch or more away I’ve used the swipe to unlock on my phone and got it to work without ever touching the screen just doing the gestures mid air.

Jon April 10, 2013 at 10:38 am

Cell phones and laptops do bizarre things in my presence. I’ve been through six phones since last summer. The time zones change, roaming goes on and off and other problems arise.

When I was young I would ask people if something, like an elbow, just quit hurting. They would say “yes, how did you know?” “Because my elbow just started to hurt.” Eventually this went away. Funny, as I don’t believe in such stuff.

Lindsay April 13, 2013 at 12:24 pm

You don’t have to believe in it when you’re living proof that sometimes these things just happen! Very interesting what happened to you as a kid. You should write about it!

Jon May 10, 2013 at 12:43 pm

Someone told me to defend myself from this em-path healing power.
I distanced myself and it mostly went away. I can still mostly predict what people I know are going to do but have no clue as to my own future. And, again, I don’t believe in this stuff but it happened. I was there. Today most of my problems come from disabling electronic equipment like my wifi from my computer to my printer. When it goes down no one can fix it until I leave the room, or sometimes even the building for a couple of hours.

Armin May 9, 2013 at 9:37 pm

I suffer from a more severe case of this problem. I can make a new computer freeze in a few minutes. Everytime I sit behind a computer it says, “No signal input”. once I made my computer screen upside down. I made the intractive whiteboard play music when I was trying to log in to my user! The automatic hand sanitizer works just fine for everyone else but doesn’t work for me, no matter what I do. Not one day passes by without me causing a problem for some kind of electronic device at school. I once butned a computer just by touching the mouse. Some computers don’t turn on when I push the power button, but they work fine when other people use them. I don’t know what to do, this is getting worse every day.

Armin May 9, 2013 at 9:45 pm

in my last commant where I said “butned” I actually meant “burned”

Lydia May 13, 2013 at 7:37 pm

Thanks Lindsay

Kc May 22, 2013 at 7:40 pm

If any one still reading this like i just here’s my story , I seem to affect electronics usually when I’m highly stressed. Examples; last time I was going through a tough time things from my phone acting up to cash registers, TV, computer , my car would go haywire when I came around. Like at the grocery store everthing was fine until my turn at the register then it went down and wouldn’t scan or do anything just went black. I always ask does this happen a lot , (just to know if its me or what) and they almost always say this never happens.
Also around this same time I started a new job and as soon as I touched the computer to clock in they all went down . My new boss was freaking out asking ( kinda jokingly) what I did? He said this has never happened and after working there a year never happened again. But again I was highly stressed at the time. It’s almost comically when things keep happening like that one after another. And inconvenient to say the least. So kinda nice to know I’m not the only one. Wish I could control it , that’d be something.

Jake June 24, 2013 at 12:07 am

I have bad aura also. My car battery went dead – after just 5 years. I have to recharge my cellphone on a regular basis. When I move a portable radio it affects the reception. When I walk outside at night, the neighbor’s security lights come on (spooky). My aura also has a negative affect on computers, but that works to my advantage. Broken computers mean job security to somebody employed in the computer industry. My aura is earning me money!

kareem August 12, 2013 at 1:58 am

man ive never knew that energy can affect electornics
u solved a thing that has never had any clue what was happening and why now as i now know what was goung on
i ask you to let me know what makes the lamp blink just when am sitting with somebody that am not comf with or when am sitting all alone and thinking about somethings can can make me get ti be so nervouse ????????!!!!

Jon August 12, 2013 at 9:02 am

funny Jake. If you didn’t get his aura, he dissed us. Let’s all focus on Jake and see if we can make him laugh.

I’ve been through two more cell phones since my post. Different phones. The time zones change and abot everything you can’t imagine. My new King Ranch has gone bonkers. Radio, blue tooth, windows, have gone down. A four month old truck has been back to the dealer four times and when I leave it with them the blue tooth and radio work fine.

Andrea August 15, 2013 at 7:58 pm

Hi,
Very interesting…..I ruin all the lightbulbs in our house, and things like cash registers break when I’m ready to check out – I can’t go near them. I even have a bad effect on my doctors computer – it always freezes when I’m in the room with him. I’m glad to know that this happens to other people as well. Thanks for the article.

Jacob August 18, 2013 at 2:08 am

I have a strong aura and I can kind of control many computers (not all at once) and computers seem to run better around me than they do their owners. I have broken many earbuds but I don’t think it was my aura (the cord or the connections to the earbuds or the jack would break). I bought a first gen ipod touch when they first came out and it still works, better than my friend’s 4th gen.

Katya September 4, 2013 at 5:54 pm

OMG. And here I thought I was alone.
I kill cellphones, and always thought it was because I overload them, but now I am starting to wonder. I have been through 2 laptops this year, and in the past 2 weeks of holiday in Spain, I have been through 4 wireless routers!!!! I hired one, it didn’t work. They replaced it. It didn’t work. I bought one with a 2 year guarantee :), it didn’t work. The shop attendant snottily insisted on testing it…of course it worked for her. I went home. It wouldn’t work!! My dad eventually explained to her that it DIDN’T work. They replaced it…and guess what… IT DOESN’T WORK. I could laugh :) :)
I decided it must just be me..and clearly it is (or rather, it isn’t, now that I have found all of you). Time to go for Reiki. Is there not any type of semiprecious stone (for example), which one could wear to calm this effect down? I wore rose quartz while trying to fall pregnant, as one of the fertility websites suggested it was good for protecting oneself against the dangerous effects of cellphones and computers. Does anyone think it might work for our dangerous effects on electronics?!?

Sarah October 21, 2013 at 10:45 pm

Lindsay
I just started to research this after my 4th trip to the sprint store this week because my phone isnt working…but everytime I get there the techs find nothing wrong.

Ive joked about it in the past but never thought it could actually be a real thing. (ive fried two electrical systems in cars, a microwave, two computers, countless phones, cameras, and blown many light bulbs)

Im wondering if theres a way to control or subdue it. Its getting quite expensive.

Thanks
Sarah

Brandon November 2, 2013 at 12:20 am

Hello I live in nc and I know this sounds crazy but I can turn things of and on when I touch them by thinking about it I know it sounds weird I also I get these vibrations through out my entire body starting from my for head going down to the point it makes me dizzy some times but you are not the only one meditation helps control it if you really experience this please contact me

Evan November 18, 2013 at 1:49 am

Hello I know this post is rather old, but I am wondering if any of the commenters on here and yourself included might have Rh negative blood types? I have been reading that there may be a higher instance of electrical disturbances around people who are Rh negative. This would be a really good way to find out if there is any truth to that. Thanks for your time.

Sharon November 18, 2013 at 5:14 pm

Evan, your comment has interested me for awhile, mainly because
of the effects of polarity; i.e. the interaction between negative and
positive charges on electrical equipment. I do happen to be Rh neg,
and I also have problems with electronic requipment, light bulbs,
watches, batteries and earbuds working correctly. I also know that
the Rh factor of the blood is part of the hemoglobin, which is
affected by the element of iron which is a metal, which has the ability to hold neg and pos electrons, which, logically, may be able to
affect electric and magnetic function of energy fields, including
electronics. Your research and comments are most welcome.

Evan November 19, 2013 at 1:28 am

Thanks so much for your response! I am Rh negative also and I find myself deeply curious about it. I hope some of your readers who commented here will respond if they are following the comments. I don’t think that things like this only happen to Rh negatives, but possibly a higher amount of them. I have been reading your other posts also and am really enjoying them. I can’t tell you how pleased I am to know that you are also Rh negative. I can’t explain it really other than to say I feel a connection with these things you talk about because of my own experiences. I am only recently opening myself up to all of it and trying to understand it all. I am realizing that things I thought were only coincidence or that I thought happened to everyone do not and that there may be a deeper reason for it. There are not many people I know personally that I can discuss any of this with without them thinking I am “hippy dippy” (as one person put it), just plain crazy or attention seeking. I can imagine the sarcasm now- “Oh you think you’re a psychic?” So I have to seek answers out on my own when I am not even sure of the questions. And by the way I do not think I am psychic at all. Just intuitive in ways, along with some other things maybe. The more I read the more I realize my daughter is probably exactly the same. More so in ways as far as being an empath. Which really explains a lot. I have tried to talk to her about it a little, but she seems to be taking it with a grain of salt. I think if she opens herself up to the idea she could learn a lot and possibly feel much better for it. The more I learn the more I will share with her :)

JESSICA November 27, 2013 at 5:41 am

I have the same electric problem! Not headphones though,not yet anyway, im interested in a reading! !!!

erica December 5, 2013 at 1:38 pm

this happens to me when my body and mind are exhausted. I have fried all my phone charges, my tablet, all 8 cellphones. now it’s my house, my whole house the house completely goes dark for a couple of seconds and restarts like nothing happens. I thought it was an electrical problem I called three electricians because I didn’t believe the first one when he told me when everything is fine and there are no wiring issues.

Siri December 10, 2013 at 8:33 pm

Hello! Just a few days ao I started wondering about this, and googled my way to this article.

Since I was about ten years old, light bulbs and electronic devices just seem to die around me. And it’s starting to get expensive. And annoying. But it also gets me curious. When I lived with my family, the places in the house I was most often(my room, the living room and the bathroom), was the places in the house the lightbulbs had to be changed most often. I thought it might have been the electrical system in the house or something, but when I moved to my own apartment the same thing happened. A lamp even got totally damaged and had to be changed(even though it was almost new). The same thing happened when I moved to the place I live now, in a brand new student dorm. None of the others have had to change a lightbulb yet – I’ve had to change two of the total of four bulbs in my room, plus the electricity went out one day, only in my room.

Weirdly enough, the two lightbulbs actually went out the exact moment I was going to move them – while I was touching the lamps. Also things like stereos, phones, computers, earphones, tv’s, remote controls and also other things have just stopped working – some of the things start working again after some time, while other things just stay useless and dead.

I don’t really believe in supernatural explanations for this, but does it have a scientific reason? At least I’m pretty sure this is not totally normal, and I’m also sure I’m not imagining things. Both my family and friends have made comments on my complicated relationship with electronic devices.

In only two days, the two bulbs in my room plus a quite big lamp that was right over my head in my dance classroom, have just gone out when I was close to them. My whole student dorm housing 7 people, have also had electrical issues a few times a week since we started the schoolyear.

I bet not all of this is relevant, but some of the incidents are still a bit curious! Just wanted to share my experience with this. And it’s good to know I’m not the only one that’s an earbud serial killer.

- Siri

Evan December 10, 2013 at 10:44 pm

Hello Siri, I don’t know if you saw my earlier comment, but I am interested to know the blood type of any person who experiences this phenomenon. Thanks so much.

Brett January 16, 2014 at 10:46 pm

I’ve realized over time that I do affect electronic devices, and have even come to realize what the feeling I’m having before it happens. It almost feels like a beginning of a headache with me, and now when I get that feeling, if I’m working on a computer or doing something important on an electronic device, I’ll walk away and until I calm myself down that feeling subsides.

Generally electronic devices work fine around me, but I started noticing a long time ago strings of strange electronic occurrences that would occur when I was stressed because a work deadline was near. My computer would lock up, then the plotter would go down, the printer would mess up, the copier would go on the fritz, as well as the blueprint machine. These occurrences started to occur with such consistency that I planned my schedule to allow extra time for them. The actual day of my deadline, I plan on doing menial tasks and very little actual work.

There’s been many other electronic devices I’ve affected… such as I came home extremely angry and distraught, went to turn on a light switch and the light switch fried out. This happened twice to me, and both times when I was extremely upset about something. Televisions, CD players, microwaves…etc. Always when I’m in that certain mindset.

I ran into someone else at work who said that they affect electronic things when they’re stressed, and the funny thing was we both were classified by the Meyers-Briggs personality test to have INTJ personalities. For some reason I was thinking of that recently and was wondering if certain personality types are more predisposed to have these sort of electronic occurrences.

Since I’m revealing things, I suppose I should also mention that I sometimes dream of future events when I’m sleeping. It doesn’t happen often, and it’s not as if I wake up and know at that moment that I’m dreaming of a future event. It’s usually something that in real life is out of the ordinary which is why I can recall dreaming it so vividly when it actually occurs in real life and can almost verbalize it before it plays out completely. I have a theory that deja vu is when people who can’t remember their dreams experience some event in real life that they’ve dreamt about in the past, so it feels strange to them.

Although I’m amused by dreaming of future events, keeping a log would be too labor intensive and disruptive to my sleep, and you don’t know if it’s a future event until the event happens in real life. If it happened all the time, then I think I would pay closer attention. If I ever dream of seeing a lottery drawing then you can bet I’ll write those numbers down and play them.

Erica T. January 19, 2014 at 12:13 pm

I believe I’ve had the same experience. I’m on my 6th cell phone in the last 2 years.
My cell phones, after 2-6 months tend to start shutting themselves off, freezing, etc.

Any computers I use crash or shut off for no reason when they work fine while othersare using them.

Almost every vehicle I’ve owned has gone haywire after only a few months to a year. And they almost always have electrical issues or overheat.

All radios I’ve owned stop working, or just refuse to find anything but static. Light bulbs burn out faster in my lamps vs lamps my husband uses.
TV’s often stop working correctly around me.

I am at a loss haha

Jennifer kelly March 5, 2014 at 11:05 pm

Wow, where do I start?! Years ago, I was told that I am empathic….which could explain why I cannot handle being in a room full of people. When I was @ 4 months pregnant with my daughter (now 2yrs) I started noticing that a lot of lightbulbs kept blowing around me. A last minute invite, brought me to an ‘angel reading,’ where this woman told me that I was carrying a ‘crystal child.’ I have no idea what to think, but throughout my pregnancy bulbs kept blowing more and more. After my daughter was born, until now, I have watched 5 different light switches and lamps just stop working…every time I would touch the kitchen or dining room light switches, they would turn on and immediately go out. Wiring had to be replaced in both rooms. One of my livingroom lamps just stopped working with no explanation. Two of my bedroom lights no longer work, including the outlets and the light in the back computer room just broke without explanation. I know that I’m not just imagining these things, as well as other weird things that are happening to me….I just don’t get it, I’m a pretty rational person, what is going on?

Stephanie March 11, 2014 at 8:43 am

Every single electronic I have dies. They all mysteriously happen and I have no idea why. I am looking for answers and I just can’t find anything. After two iphones, droid, laptops, flip phones, play station… ect.. Does anybody have any insight??

mike March 16, 2014 at 1:24 pm

I have been having this problem too! I have a macbook pro and i just shorted out the mini hdmi jack! I wasn’t touching anything metal just the cord. I go to touch the computer and every time i get a long blue arc that looks like a spark plug. It often shuts the tv and computer off, and not just on one tv either. Since i was a kid i have seen lights go off and come right back on when i have passed them. This has happened to many times to be a public light test. I am at a high level of empath, intuitive, other psychic gifts. I feel like i’m in overload with some of this stuff. Ive seen a couple of full body black shadow figures which made me come off the bed 3ft! Is it possible to make other not only to feel your feeling but your bodily pains? Since i have awoke i have noticed that this happens a lot! I dont want anymore show figures, it creeps me out! This static stuff is getting worse, I been reading and it says its cause of a shift in consciousness, what do u think?

Delice May 26, 2014 at 8:56 pm

This is me! I need a solution! I go through phones like crazy! :( Radios fluke on me, baby monitors go nuts when I am near them, clocks tic backwards and watches break… :(

TIM June 29, 2014 at 4:19 pm

O+ blood type, I don’t perform/understand Reiki, I don’t practice Earthing/Grounding, and it has never been confirmed that I’ve been abducted by aliens (though there has been considerable speculation).

I share some of y’all’s mysterious electronics issues, but I don’t see Any resolution. Has no one discovered a fix for this yet?

I may start reading about chakras and stand barefoot in the dirt more often and buy an EMF protection thing that wouldn’t actually solve the correct problem, but I’d love to hear if anyone has a suggestion that might *promptly* keep my own body’s aura/blood/charge/emotions/ghost companion from throwing all things electronic out of whack at various (or all) times of the day.
Help!
I want it now!
Thank you very much!

Tracy July 19, 2014 at 11:09 am

Electronics mess up around myself and my children at a record rate. i cannot wear a watch unless it is the old wind up variety, because batteries fry within a couple weeks, and electronic readouts within a few days. i’ve given up buying earphones, they wind up shorting out and actually shocking me within a week or so. Computers mess up so badly i’m told i must have a virus, but when i take it in to the “experts” it turns out to be a mysterious failure of a component that “never fails”.
i was teasingly told that it is because we are redheads. Having been teased about my hair for my whole life, i took it with a grain of salt, but then i heard a lot of ancedotal stories about other gingers having similar issues. i have no clue if it has any truth to it or not, but it did make me wonder. Lord knows the rest of the “gifts” of a ginger are mine… sunburning, pain killers don’t work, need double the anesthesia, etc.
Having literally had wiring harnesses in vehicles combust while driving, and lights going haywire… i prefer to drive older vehicles. It would be really nice to figure out how to NOT have everything electrical fry around me. Any ideas?

Chris July 20, 2014 at 6:33 am

I need help regarding energy fields and “auroras”. Mine is a particular case with very peculiar and unexplained oddities. Moreover, mine has stopped/interfered with engines, lights, radios, sound systems, computers and etc. I don’t feel like discussing it here, but rather via email or text. Please feel free to contact me at Z3EA@gmail.com or 518-577-2658

kafi July 31, 2014 at 10:10 am

I’m so glad I finally found that there a folks with similar experiences out there!

For me, these things happen almost only when I am angry or stressed.
An NDE person told me, for her it happens when in a strong emotion. Can be either positive or negative.

These events were always a reminder for me to watch my inner peace.
As if the universe says, “Hey, did you notice that you are off balance?
Better watch your inner peace!”

Because inner peace is the point of power. It is our real being.
It is like having the magic wand.
Every wish that arises when I am in this deep, content inner peace is usually fulfilled within a short time.

These light-bulb events were very important on my path towards waking up.

I wrote more about it here:
From Anger to Peace – Ego Deconstruction Supported by LoA :

Jules August 5, 2014 at 1:53 am

Sadly I don’t have time to read all of these replies but was wondering if anybody else experiences the opposite occurrence? I frequently turn on (even long dead) streetlights, my watch batteries will work forever (8 yrs on my last one) but if I take it off for more than a day it’s completely dead, broken computers just work for me even though I don’t know what I’m doing and my righy hand always tingles right before my phone receives a text or call. I often hear the next song on the radio before it starts and my hands tingle and almost vibrate when somebody is in the same building as me even when I’ve thought the building is empty! Can anyone explain this to me, I’ve often thought anything psychic was just a high imagination or a weak mind, but this is getting weird! Also other random things (hair clippers, blow dryers, computers and water faucets) will turn on around me, somebody please give me a real scientific answer to why these might be! !

Christopher August 22, 2014 at 8:10 am

Good morning !

I have always noticed that the street lights will flicker when I walk near them. Some even shutting off. Lately I have noticed that everything that I touch that has a battery will drain. My cell phone will die. I took it to Apple and they test the battery. It is no good any more. The same has happened with my current phone. Now at work my computer will shut itself down several times a day. I go to my tanning salon once a week & each time I go their system shuts itself down. I just purchased an electric car & the battery rapidly drains. Is there any way to stop this ? Is it a bad thing ?