5 Common Questions About Spirit Guides

5 Common Questions About Spirit Guides

by Lindsay on May 23, 2012

in Readings, Spirit Guides

Photo credit: HAMED MASOUMI on flickr

I get lots of questions from readers about spirit guides. This is the 2nd most asked about topic I get (the first being soul mates!). Turns out, most of us are wondering the same things about guides.  I’ve compiled the top 5 questions I get and I answered ‘em.  Here we go:

What is my guide’s name? In order to find out your Spirit Guide’s name (or guides’ names), just ask.  Yeah, it’s that simple.  You can ask while in meditation so your mind is quiet. Or, you can also ask before going to sleep at night. Ask that you receive the answer before you wake – when you’re in between consciousness, but awake enough to remember.  When you get a name, write it down.  If you are unsure, ask for signs that you heard it right.  Be aware and open to receiving the signs – you’ll know when you receive it.

–> Side story: when I was first attuned to the Akashic Records, I was assigned a new Akashic Records guide. He told me his name: Milo. As I was speaking to my teacher on the phone about my experience, he told me his friend had just had a baby the day before and guess what? The baby’s name was Milo! If that wasn’t confirmation enough, a day later I stopped a woman walking a cute dog and asked her what his name was. I’m sure you can guess it: Milo. We always, always get confirmation from our guides. We’ve just got to keep our eyes, ears and hearts open to it.

How many spirit guides do I have? Short answer: it varies. Long answer: anywhere from 4-7, in my experience. Now if we were to count angelic presence around you, that number would increase. But when meeting with spirit guides, I notice most people seem to have anywhere from 4-7 guides with them at any given time. One primary guide, some temporary, maybe even a special assignment guide. It all depends on your current life situation.

Why won’t my guides talk to me? Well, first of all, stop pouting. They’re not trying to shun you or give you the cold shoulder like that vicious ice queen did in the 6th grade – promise. Your guides are always willing to communicate with you – it just might not be in the way you expect it to be. Visit “What to do when your spirit guides won’t communicate with you” for some tips & tricks. But know this – they are never ignoring you and they are always willing to communicate with you in some way. Sometimes, it just takes practice.

How can I better communicate with my guides? Our spirit guides often ‘speak’ to us in ways that we sometimes just overlook. That song on the radio with the message in it that seems just for you. Your fortune cookie “fortune”. Graffiti on a building that you pass every day and never notice, but suddenly catches your attention and speaks to you. It happens every day. Sometimes, though, it’s hard to know if it’s our guides speaking to us or just our imagination. My advice? Be open. Trust your Intuition. You will Know.

Have I known my guide(s) in a past life? Is my grandmother/uncle/sister/dog who died my spirit guide now? Chances are, you have shared an incarnation or many with a soul that is your spirit guide in this lifetime. But chances are just as likely that you haven’t. A spirit guide makes soul agreements with us just as we do with others who are here living on earth in the physical. We made soul agreements with our guides before we were ever born, so we certainly know them, even if we haven’t shared incarnations in the past.

Also – no. Your relative who passed away is not a new spirit guide for you. Their souls most certainly stay with you and you can ask them for guidance when needed, but they don’t become our official “spirit guide”.

Do you have any other burning questions about spirit guides? Ask and I’ll answer in the comments! What do you think about my answers to these questions – is your experience similar, different? Or something in between?

If you haven’t connected with your guides or simply want another perspective (I might get something you miss, for example, or your guides might tell me in a different way), I do spirit guide readings. Visit the spirit guide readings page for more info.

PS – I’ve put together a guided meditation to help you meet your spirit guides. Please visit my Daily Awe Shop to download the meditation. Let me know what you get!

AJ | OpenPsychic May 23, 2012 at 7:05 pm

Oh Lindsay, I love your answers. I get these questions all the time. Here are a few I get all the time: “What do my Spirit Guides want me to do” or “What do my Spirit Guides say I should do”…it’s always interesting to have to educate people about self-authority. They never tell you what to do and they won’t even tell you what you “should” or “shouldn’t” do, they just offer their advice. It’s all our own choice what path we decide to take and chosing to not take their advice doesn’t make it wrong.

Do you ever get those questions?

Lindsay May 24, 2012 at 9:05 am

Hi AJ! Yes, I get those questions all the time from people. They want their guides to make a decision for them. I always say we have free will and it’s up to US to decide what is best for us. Our guides can give us, well, guidance & advice, but won’t ever tell us what to do. Self-authority – great term!

Check Shyong Quek February 25, 2014 at 3:34 am

Dear Lindsay,

Can I ask my spirit guide to help me communicate with my deceased mother? And I would really like to know if you or anyone out there has had the same experience as I did. I am a Christian and did not believe this 40 day-visitation of the soul until my mum passed away in December last year. The first week or during the 9 days after her passing, there were signs that she came to visit me by unmistakable smells and fragrance. The first one was the unmistakable smell of my mother with her skin moisturizer; the second one was the same smell plus fragrance of a flower which I did not really know what kind of flower it was. The third time which lasted the longest, about 6 to 8 seconds was totally the fragrance of the flower which was a strong fragrance. The next day I went to my friend’s house and his friend who was staying with him got to know about this and went to my friend’s garden and brought back some flowers which is JASMINE and it was exactly 100% the fragrance I experienced the night before. After that, I am a total believer in this 40 day-visitation. My church actually forbids us to believe in all this and told us that the soul sleeps after death until resurrection day but now I Know this is not true – the soul does visit their loved-ones and give signs to try to comfort them. I am comforted by the signs but I am still in great agony because the loss is real in a physical sense where I could not see her physically anymore and I do not have the chance anymore to care for her, cook for her, wash her laundry, buy her favourite foods, etc.. And now that she is gone, I only realized that it was a privilege and enjoyment to serve her while she was alive because we enjoyed talking to each other very much and she was always there for me no matter what! And I will always remember that My Mother is the only person in the world that truly loves me unconditionally.

valvacious May 13, 2013 at 4:06 pm

If they never tell you what you should do or shouldn’t do, then why are they call Guides, what good are they?

I thought they were there to tell you yes do this and no, don’t do that. They have the knowledge you do not have and can foresee the future.

I do not think I have the best guides in my life. Can I ask for wiser ones?

For instance My main boss was a demon possessed bully who liked to terrorize everyone. Always yelling at people.

Several employees had complained to management about his unprofessional behavior but nothing was done.

I was very upset at work one day because he kept yelling at me and blaming me for a problem that was his fault not mine. I saw my dead cousin who tried to calm me down. I asked her should I send my boss an email explaining why he was wrong and I was right. I heard” you know you don’t have to. Duh… that is still giving me a choice. My other boss helped me draft the email explaining why I was correct and so I thought it would be okay, so I did. The main boss got mad because I proved I was right and he was wrong and had me laid off.

My cousin committed suicide so I would not think she would make a good guide for anyone. She could not guide her own life on earth let alone be a guide in the afterlife.

When you have a problem and you need a no or yes answer who do you call? I always ask” Infinite Spirit give me a lead, let me know just what to do.” Is this wrong to do?

Michael May 24, 2012 at 6:54 am

Fortunately we’re going to learn directly from you how to communicate with our guides tonight at 6 pm. Eastern, and we’ll even be able to ask you direct questions. Pretty cool.

Lindsay May 24, 2012 at 9:05 am

Hey I’m gonna add that as an addendum to the article! :)

Michael May 24, 2012 at 9:24 am
Julie | A Clear Sign May 24, 2012 at 11:41 am

I can’t wait for the call! Best of luck.

I always find it interesting how different the communication is depending upon the guide or team in question. At the end of the day, it always is useful information, the question is, what do we DO with it – that’s what counts.

Lindsay May 24, 2012 at 1:20 pm

Oh yeah…different guides communicate in different ways. I guess you really experienced this yesterday!

Totally agree re: what we DO with it. Your guides can give guidance ’til they’re blue in the “face” but if you don’t do anything with it, then don’t expect miracles to happen.

Tanushree Das September 9, 2014 at 4:54 am

Is there any anjel who can help me by giving me some money.

Anne McCarroll May 24, 2012 at 5:08 pm

Such a good topic – and what about when you get the sign but are not really sure how to apply it? What if it means ‘something else’ and when you act – your guides are smacking their foreheads and biting knuckles?! ;) I wonder. Try, try again when at first we don’t succeed…

My favorite message was a fortune cookie I got three times in a row at the same restaurant over a three month period: it said, “Investigate new possibilities with friends. Now is the time!”

Lindsay May 26, 2012 at 6:54 am

Hi Anne!

The SAME fortune 3 x in a row? I’m pretty sure that was your guides trying to get the message across…reallly, really get the message across!

Same thing goes when we get the sign but we’re not sure how to apply it. Ask for some clarification and you’ll usually get it. And if not, just do what feels right.

Karly May 24, 2012 at 10:18 pm

Excellent post! I’ve tried to speak with my spirit guides, but I’m having trouble meditating. I just can’t shut my mind off no matter what. There’s always a song going through it, or me thinking about the day I’ve had, etc. When I finally get to a ‘quiet’ state, I’ll ask questions such as “what is your name?”, etc. I’m pretty sure I supply myself with the answers. Does that make sense? I don’t think it’s my guides talking to me, I think it’s myself talking to me! How can we differentiate between our own “voice” and our guide’s “voice”?

Reading my comment in retrospect, I think my guides are telling me I have to work on my meditation skills ;)

Lindsay May 25, 2012 at 6:43 am

Hi Karly!

Don’t worry about the meditating part – really! I STILL can’t really quiet my mind unless I’m going to do a reading for someone else. OR unless I’m doing a guided meditation. Have you tried the “Meet a Guide” meditation by Jeff Lily on Druid Journal? If you’re interested, let me know and I’ll send you the file. :)

Also, have you asked for any guidance before falling asleep through your dreams? Sometimes the best way to get an answer is when your mind IS turned off in your dream-world. Ask your guides for an answer before you fall asleep for the night and see what comes up in your dreams. :)

Lindsay May 25, 2012 at 6:44 am

Btw have I told you lately I love your energy? Well, I do. You’re all kinds of awesome.

Karly May 25, 2012 at 1:51 pm

Woohoo! If you can feel my energy, I must be radiating positive energy!! I’m working on being more positive in my life and bettering my spiritual side during this awkward, often painful, roller-coaster ride I’m still enduring (and probably will be enduring for a while) with *that person* who we have spoken about before. On the subject of dreams, I often remember mine in the morning. I will take your advice and ask for guidance through them.

If you could send me that file when you have a few spare moments, I’d be most appreciative. If you need my email again, let me know :D

Lindsay May 26, 2012 at 6:55 am

Sent it! :) Enjoy!

Cheyenne May 25, 2012 at 3:24 am

Thank you Lindsay for your articles. I’m always checking my email for the next one…also same for you Julie @ A Clear Sign!! With the way you feed off of each other (and I mean that in a respectable and professional way) , you two would make a great team!!

Lindsay May 25, 2012 at 6:33 am

Hey Cheyenne,

So glad you enjoy the articles! That makes me really happy, it really does!

I’ve spoken to Julie about us “pairing up” because we really do seem to feed off each other & complement each other somehow. It’s just hard to pinpoint WHAT to do together! Any suggestions?

Thanks again!

Anony May 25, 2012 at 3:52 pm

Do spirit guides ever get annoyed/disgusted with is seeing us make bad decisions? Or are they impervious to such human follies? :)

Also..I have been told (though I do not know if this person was pandering. It was someone who is a channeler and by all means seems genuine:) in passing that I was very adept at picking up the messages of my guides. But that is a somewhat recent thing . I tend think ‘small’ as in not expecting some grand gesture/sign since it rarely manifests that way. While I have some confidence I have received the messages i needed i still have not been able to get any ‘names’! hmn. Wonder why. I will be saving up for one of your readings though!

Lindsay May 26, 2012 at 6:48 am

That’s a good question! My answer is no, I don’t think so. Spirit guides are operating on a much higher energetic vibration than we are – I don’t think there are feelings of disgust or frustration on that energetic plane. And also, I suppose when we make “bad” decisions, it’s something that we’ve agreed to experience in this incarnation (like, if you’re a drug addict and keep choosing to use, that’s your path in this lifetime).

Sometimes getting a guide’s name just downright doesn’t matter. If your guides are already communicating with you, then you don’t need names, really. Not unless you reallly want them. Some people’s guides never give me names. Maybe your team is just like that b/c they know it’s not important to you. :)

Vladimir May 25, 2012 at 9:35 pm

Great advice, as always! I’ve been lucky to have a connection (of sorts) with my guides for several years now. At one point, I asked them for a sign of their presence, and ever since, I’ve been getting numerous time synchronicities (11:22, 3:33, 12:21, etc). It’s such an immense relief to know none of us are truly alone.

Lindsay May 26, 2012 at 6:56 am

Hi Vladimir!

Yep, those number synchronicities are the coolest, aren’t they? I’ve been seeing a lot of them lately – I know a big change is coming. That’s usually when I see them.

I see you’re blogging. I’m going to go check it out. Good for you!! I hope you’re doing well. :)

Nathan May 29, 2012 at 3:53 am

Now that’s a nice FAQ article :). I, too, get the similar questions from time to time, especially about the guide’s name :P.

Lindsay May 29, 2012 at 9:19 am

Thanks, Nathan! And a big thank you as well for sharing it on your page. :)

Allison July 9, 2012 at 10:49 pm

Linds- I’ve been seeing my birth time 12:13 for the past two days. Would birth time mean anything significant?

Lindsay July 11, 2012 at 7:42 am

My first feeling about that is maybe a ‘rebirth’ of some sort for you. If you can, keep a little log of what you’re thinking about when the 12:13 comes to your attention. There might be a pattern.

Christina September 14, 2012 at 10:10 pm

I have always been an empath which led me to become a therapist. Lately, I have had the feeling that I should be developing whatever gifts or abilities that I have been given. Here is my question: when meditating and attempting to connect with my spirit guides, how do I know that it’s truly them and not just my subconscious mind talking to me? I am open to my spirit guides and I am not afraid to communicate with them but I am wondering how do you tell the difference. Thank you for your time!

Amber November 18, 2012 at 7:35 pm

I often here my spirit guide talk to me in my thoughts is this real or am i imaging it. And also he told me his name and i googled it and in images i saw him like i knew that was him when i saw it, i clicked on it and it was his memorial website.. Do you think this is really him?

Lindsay November 19, 2012 at 8:23 am

Hi Amber,

I don’t think spirit guides are usually recently deceased people. I do, however, think it is possible that this spirit is communicating with you for one reason or another! What did he say when you connect? What sort of connection do you have (if you know)?

Amber November 20, 2012 at 6:44 am

Well the memorial page I was sent to was about someone my age and they committed suiside and in his suiside note he said he didn’t want it to happen to anyone else… And I have recently been thinking about suiside and I guess this stopped me, he did say it was him but I might have been imaging it

Lindsay November 20, 2012 at 12:23 pm

Oh wow Amber…my guess is that he’s with you for a reason and doesn’t want you to stop living. Try connecting again and see if he has anything else to share. I doubt you’re imagining it. Trust in the process!

Amber November 20, 2012 at 2:41 pm

Know what else is really cool.. I wanted some sort of proof and I asked him to play a certain song on the radio I turn on the radio the song wasn’t on and I kinda for got about it, but then when I was doubting him I randomly turned in the radio and the song was on! And now when ever listen to the radio that song is ALWAYS on! :D

shelby December 12, 2012 at 2:46 pm

I was reading your article after almost a few years (on and off) of reading about these things. I enjoyed this article and it strengthened my belief a bit more so I don’t feel nearly as crazy as I thought I was. I’ve been walking around for almost a decade and a half thinking I was the only to see or hear my guide. I “saw” him for the first time when I was very very small and again when I turned 14, and almost every few months after that all the way to now. I remember when he took over as my main guide, like he showed it to me and how it happened. It was very strange to see yet incredibly amazing. I was wondering about names though. He said I could call him by the name he gave me as to how I would hear him say it to me. I would love to describe him to you just not on this forum but in private.

amber December 18, 2012 at 8:02 pm

what do spirit guides look like? because i walked into a somewhat dark room and saw a flash of something that kinda looked gold, at first i though i was imagining it but as i kept looking it moved like a shiney moth moving back and fourth fast i got a little spooked and walked out of the room but in the back of my head i heard “that is the proof that i am here”. have you ever seen this, or am i all imaging this?

Lindsay December 20, 2012 at 6:36 am

You are not imagining it! Sometimes the souls/spirit’s energy can look like twinkling lights and you catch it out of the corner of your eye. I see this often and it often “flies” by me…if you really felt like it was your guide, then I’d be willing to bet it WAS. :)

Nelly January 22, 2013 at 2:48 pm

Hello, in only 12 and have always been curious about angles and spirit guides, so I thought I would do some googling, and last night I was wondering who my spirit guide was (while trying to get to sleep) so I closed my eyes and imagined different eyes colours e.g. And when I thought of the colour brown, I just new that was right! So I started thinking about other things about her, then an image poper up in my head – and I was wondering if that is her? And also if your a girl, will your spirit guide be a girl too? Or could it be the oppersite sex? Also my friend swears that she has met her guise in person, in holiday – and they played and spoke to each other, is that possible?

I would really apreciate if you could answer these. :)

Lindsay January 23, 2013 at 7:43 am

Hi Nelly,

Your spirit guide doesn’t have to be the same sex as you – they can be the opposite, for sure. :)

Debby February 8, 2013 at 4:22 pm

Hi Lindsay.

I hope you can help me or point me in the right direction to someone who can. Im a house cleaner and I was doing a moving out clean on an oldish style home. I went into this one particular room and it smelt like fire, like something was on fire. It wasn’t a smokey smell, not the cigarette smell it smelt like something was burning and the room felt hot really hot. It really scared me, So I walked out of that room and couldnt smell or feel it anywhere else in the rest of the house. I really avoided that room after that happened.

Was it my mind playing tricks on me or was something in the room? My mum who was helping me that day couldn’t smell or feel the hottness of the room only myself.

Thanks Lindsay hope to hear from you soon xx

Jill cavnor February 10, 2013 at 5:30 am

I saw my spirit guide when I was 8 in bruni I was surrounded by nature and alot of wolfs (i feel the wolfs had so ething to do with me and my spirit guide, and I always had ‘feelings’ that was always right. But since then I’m 21 and it’s all disappeared and I would really like to reconnect I truly miss him :-) any suggestions.. Thank you x

John April 10, 2013 at 6:20 am

Hello, I believe I have met my spirit guide. He came to me prior to falling asleep, he is a Native American male, I saw a name and tried to spell and spun it out as best I could. The name is Algonquin. Although I have cherokee ancestors, it is Askuwheteau or he who watches. I recently got a tribal bear tattoo as homage to my roots and since a swirl of activity has occurred from detailed dreams of bears, and previous close encounter under 15 meters contact, to seeing this now. So now what do I do? How do I get back in touch? Where does it go from here?

Christine Barber May 27, 2013 at 10:22 pm

Needs someone’s advise regarding spirit guide.
For some time I’ve been able to sit in front of a mirror and whilst focusing around my forehead after about a minute I begin to see what appears to be another image to the left of me , it comes out to the side and then moves away, Is this a spirit guide or just my eyes playing tricks on me. Am I seeing a polaroid image of myself of is this something else? This question has frustrated me for some time now.

Damian June 18, 2013 at 7:49 am

I’ve finally come to the conclusion that my spirit guides are trying to tell me something important, but have no clue what it is.

I’ve been seeing, and hearing wolves lately everywhere I go, bumper stickers, T.V., internet, radio, my friends, and complete strangers talking about them in front of me, I’ve even been having dreams about wolves. I’ve heard the word wolf in the background on phone calls. about a month ago I got the idea to change my yahoo screen name to night wolf not even thinking about it, or making a connection as to what’s going on.

Why is it all wolves? and how do I find out what it all means?

Lindsay June 20, 2013 at 7:47 pm

A wolf is an animal totem/spirit guide itself. Google the meaning of a wolf animal totem to see the message it is bringing you! I’m not an animal totem expert by any means. :)

Sheitan March 23, 2014 at 11:28 pm

I know my answer is late and still i don’t know if you are going to get it but I hope so… there’s something i know that could possibly help you… Have you ever heard about Theriantropy? … I think it might be the answer your looking for….i still don’t know why i have landed on this website, read your post and this ‘problem’ seems familiar to me….

maybe its just and animal spirit guide or totem and in a way it might also be Theriantropy, just look at it please, if you need some other information on it feel free to send me a e-mail…… i feel like it might answer your question ( if its not already done )

Jordan July 15, 2013 at 8:11 pm

Hi Lindsay, I just finished my first conscious meeting with one of my guides and I have a huge question! What does it mean when they are both genders yet no gender at all?!

Namaste,

Jordan

Imani July 22, 2013 at 8:17 pm

I have been trying to get one of my spirit guides name for years with no luck. I wish I can communicate but I feel I have past life issues blocking my abilities. Is there any way spirit guides can help with past lives?

Jen September 5, 2013 at 6:29 pm

Love!!!

Steph September 28, 2013 at 12:22 pm

Hi Lindsay! Glad to found your blog. I was searching for this kind of topic because lately I kind of found many things which seemed like signs about what will happen in my future. There are some of them which just happened as what I expected depends on the signs I saw, but I kind of need some more clue for the other signs.

Lately, I have thought about making a decision, then I told myself while looking up to the sky, “If the cloud make a big circle hole on its center, I’ll make this for sure”, and then boom, it really happened. And there’s one tiny star on the sky and I saw it, many minutes later one of my friends also recognize the same star. Well, it feels like it’s kind of telling me something.

And then lately I saw so many 10:10 numeric pattern, even from your blog many minutes ago. What does it mean?

Does this mean it’s my spirit guide who really gave me signs? Or is it just my intuition? It’s just hard to believe these kind of things, I’m just kind of new to these things.

And one more last thing, I don’t want to communicate with my spirit guide, but I really want to know about him/her. Could I contact him/her without meditating? Because I’m afraid to be alone in a room without doing anything while focusing on something which seems so spooky to do. :/

renee October 11, 2013 at 8:22 pm

I tried to communicate with my spirit guide, i imagined myself at a beach, to the left of me was a pier where i saw a shadow figure of a man off in the distance at the very end of the pier. I could not see any details, just enough to recognize it as a man, he said “come” and i started off towards him, going down the pier but as i got closer it became harder and harder to see anything, he turned into a bird and flew away, again i could not tell what kind of bird, it was black and no detail to distinguish it. Any idea as to what this may mean?

Riley_Hex November 13, 2013 at 12:00 pm

I’ve just recently gotten in tune with my spirit guides and so far I’ve officially met two. One is younger with curly brown hair and looks like she popped out of the 30′s. The other was the first one I met when I opened the mental door during a guided meditation. It happened so suddenly I actually jolted awake. She – the first one – was an elderly woman wearing a white cloth atop her head, tied underneath her chin and was clad in dull colored dressings. She reminded me of an old italian or jewish woman from a century or so ago.
My question is this: When I came across the old woman I never got her name. The only thing I remember is seeing her crying. Why exactly was a spirit guide teary eyed? What possible sign could this be?

Crow November 30, 2013 at 8:24 pm

Is it possible for a spirit guide to be a pet? I have a black cat that I have a very close connection with and when I was looking at spirit animals I felt that I connected the most with the cat and the crow. It just felt like I was on the right track when I thought about it.

Malini December 3, 2013 at 2:26 am

Can my spirit guide be my soulmate? Every time I try to contact my spirit guide, I see my soulmate.. Am i making it up or is it ever possible that my soulmate could be my spirit guide?He talks to me .. guides me.. even looks at me with a lot of compassion and love. Its the purest feeling Ive ever experienced..

justme December 28, 2013 at 10:24 pm

Hi im new to meditation and when i did so meet my spirit guides i seen a white angel tall as me next to me and in front in a distance was a black hooded robe and i could not see a face was standing in a distance does anyone know the meaning i got scared and shut the video down .. someone asked me if it was a medical guide i have no clue what it meant . any one have any ideas thank you <3

Eilish Niamh December 31, 2013 at 3:10 am

I hope this thread is still open and you can help answer my question. I have met four people who I believe to be my spirit guides. In their incarnated lives which occured at the same time, they were a part of a large group/band of people, over a hundred. I am not experienced with matters otherworldly so I told the four that their friends were my friends and they could come through my place on their way to wherever they are going. Unfortunately I ended up making it possible for anyone whether a spirit guide, ghost, whatever, to hang out in my apartment. I closed off the gate I made and let the four guides know I had made a mistake and would like only the four of them to come through in this location, however I sometimes work with other members of their larger group. How do I create a way for members of the group to come through if needed while not allowing just anybody in my space? I am able to litterally see otherworld people, so I also am interested in finding ways to see those I need to see while maintaining private personal space in my home. Do I need to learn something or should I just ask the four guides to find a compromise with me? Litterally seeing five or more otherworld people in my living room several times a day has been exhausting, but as I offered to assist the whole group I don’t want to make them unwelcome. Thanks for any suggestions!

Vince January 1, 2014 at 9:00 pm

I was wondering… Do we need to have a Spirit Guide in order to communicate with those that crossed over?

Justus January 13, 2014 at 7:28 pm

I think I have 3 spirit guides there names came to me at different times but my the question I have at the moment is, is it possible to see your spirit guides face and talk to him because i was meditating this morning and during the meditation he kinda introduced himself to me i was shocked then snapped out of my meditation wondering if it was a spirit guide or something else

Kristen Davidson January 18, 2014 at 12:29 am

Hello!
I know this is an old article but hopefully you’re still available.
My family has always been inclined to the paranormal, but it wasn’t until almost six months ago when my best friend was killed and talked to me thru a dream I started looking further into this. Long story short I felt the vibration and woke up with what I believe was my spirit guide standing in my doorway. I couldn’t see any details, just a black outline with a light behind it. I was absolutely paralyzed with fear and immediately bounced back into my body And awoke.
I want to talk to my spirit guide so so bad, I want that communication… But I’m such a “Fraidy” cat!! I’m
So scared something negative is or will come through so I’m not sure what to do

Chelsea January 27, 2014 at 8:06 pm

I don’t know too much about spirit guides, and I’m not sure if I want to try and connect. I don’t know if that’s what’s right at this moment. Anyway, I think one of my spirit guides is a Dragonfly. How can I be sure of that?

erin January 28, 2014 at 11:25 am

I have attempted to contact my spirit guides. I felt like i was with in reaching distances of success when i became so relaxed i fell straight to sleep. Now i have non stop nightmares about a little girl who was killed. And i keep seeing and hearing things. But nothing is anything i can make out. Its also something i barely hear or see flashes of light for a split second. Dont know what im doing wrong or how to open up more. I try to listen or watch for signs.at a loss right now. And afraid of opening a door and letting something attach to me whole im vulnerable. Since its haopened before.

eve January 28, 2014 at 12:19 pm

Erin, just a suggestion, taking into consideration things that have helped me when opening myself up to these things, try putting up a shield/protection around yourself before beginning anything as well as saying a prayer, make it known that you are solely allowing good to come through to you. Don’t try too hard with anything as it will only frustrate/confuse you if you are newer to this sort of thing, take your time, it will be more difficult in the beginning but with practice it will come more naturally.

erin January 28, 2014 at 3:47 pm

I prayed for protection. I feel like i am too nervous. Ive had alot of experiances in my life. And alot of clear messages. But when it comes to my guides i seem to not be comfortable with being vulnerable.: /

eve January 28, 2014 at 4:00 pm

It’s not vulnerability and it seems to me your fear is a big part of what is holding you back. Our guides are there to help us, but if you aren’t ready you aren’t ready, give yourself some time, fear is weakness. You can’t be afraid when dealing with these sorts of things, fear is what makes you vulnerable.

Spirit guide fail February 4, 2014 at 5:34 pm

sighs, i been tryin to contact with my guide, a woman i see in my dreams, whenever i am depressed. she was there an it felt so beautiful listen to her voice. all my conserns left. i followed some youtube guides and entered climbed some stairs where a door waited me, i dont know if i imagined it or not. really this makes me insane. i entered the house and a picture of her in red gown was there, then she came inside after i sat in one of the chairs. comfortable chair, we spoke but i still don know if i imagined all this. Sighs. really need some help here people. i asked her name and she told me Alisia Zeneb, i searched from titanic records to every nobble family of england and all sublists. Zeneb or Alisia was nowhere to be found. i think i made up this name and i feel really embarased, i wanna smack my head to a point. how i will ask her name and know its this. i know she was somewere from england because i always had an urge to go to england deep inside me. like something was pulling me there. and at the age of 5 i got a insane thirst to learn english. so much i was tryin to read english from newspapers. i dont know what to do and most youtube guides fail on me. please someone expeirenced provide me with some help. sorry for the gramatic mistakes. i am from greece.

Flame March 24, 2014 at 12:13 am

Before starting i’m really sorry for my poor grammar, i’m still learning english but i’m pretty sure we could find a way to communicate and understand each other its just a matter of language!
You know what, i’ve been trough the exact same awhile ago and it took time to me before completely being able to reach ”my” point and let my innerself and instinct answer for me instead. It is really important to remind that : ”Don’t force it into you, let it come” ”be calm and in peace with yourself”
Remember one thing (yes we can imagine alot it is our mind after all! Its our mind, listen to your body, and you should be able to know what it is right or wrong, you should be able to feel it maybe it will be difficult for you to recognize these feelings but remember that your starting and sometimes it can take i lot of time to have what we wanted or asked for. A wise people say someday that good things happen for those who have learn to wait. So be patient if you don’t get the answer you wanted the first time. with time you gonna be able to thruly tell wich is a fictive and wich is real, you got to ”sense” it, you gonna sense it like ther was no other real reality than that, you gonna know it deep in your heart” (for exemple: me its exactly the same feeling as when you have to find to needle in the ”bay” sorry i don’t know if its the correct weird anyway .. and i just burn the whole thing up to finally get the needle, there it is starting from the begining, know i can’t tell it, i can feel it…
Do it everyday or almost everyday for 30min or 1hour i don’t know just find some time do it frequently, the most frequently you do it the better you will be to connect with yourself and the better you’ll be to understand the message your spirit guide sending you troughout your body in mind.
Try not to think about it / instead of ”thinking” or seing images in your head try to ”feel” – ”sense” it, i know it may sounds difficult but with practice i assure you it work. (it work for me)
without even noticing it(remember it or even think about it) you should start to see as long as you practice the meditation to find your spirit guide some point, feelling, face, name, something familiar.
And its usually not a total clear scene, its more like ‘flash’
(for exemple: one of the first time i’ve done it i could cleary sea that my spirit guide wearing green jeans but couldn’t see more than that, for the session) Some people took more time to come to it than others. Its okey! just trust your sense your feelings and try not to fear them, believe in you because who else than you could believe in you as much as you ;) So if the same person you see came back in your head without thinking about it, than yes its your spirite guide, but I can feel i’m pretty sure its the one, already!

Believe in you, it is the secret, you’ll get your answer sooner or later i wish it for you.

As i can read you, you look to already know all the answer you looking for now you just have to never stop believe and trust in you. We always ‘doubt’ because we don’t have concrete proove but think about what i will say : ”how better way to know something is real that our instinct exactly like animals do and they are pretty much right on everything because they know how to listen to they ” innerself ” they instinct”

Ok i guess im turning aroung now and i bet its gonna be a lot confusing for you i know my english is bad but i’ve done the best I can. I’m leaving now :) hope i have been a little help at least!

little peek insise … ( i was climbing the round staircaise, came up face to face with a huge door in wood with some nice design curve on, starting to glow as i open the door, to finally be in a giant room, floating somewhere in the space or sky i guess, i didn’t see much by the way but a space-sky, I was feeling good tho, and my back was hurting me alot for some reason i had wings protecting me, near the fireplace was 2 chair, and some other purple comfortable chair, few minutes later i have seen like 3 different form of people, at first i was thinking that my mind trick me or something but I found out that one was my spirit guide the other one was just an animal spirit trying to teach me something about my life, and the last one i think it was my guardian angel didn’t see it longer tho. The only name i could get was Estelle and i’m pretty sure she must have laugh a lot when a was searching for her on google because i didn’t find even a little thing about it nothing but one thing, ”The name of your spirit guide as no real importance, actualy YOU are giving importance to that name, give importance to the feeling instead” afther i finally meet my spirit guide for the first time i was always thinking about it and starting to see more and more and even more sign everywhere ( maybe i even invent some i could be possible, but ussually its always real when you feel it and when you have the thought ” ohh it might be a sign ” then it is pretty sure it is know ,

The human brain is still a complex thing, and all the spiritual thing, etheral world, etc…

Anyway i really don’t want to tell you what to do, its just some advice you can take it or leave it, its up to you.

Kayla February 10, 2014 at 3:15 pm

I was meditating earlier and trying to contact my spirit guide but the spirit that came to me was my best friend Matt who died when we were 16. I am now almost 22. Just a brief background of Matt and myself, I was the kid in school who was always being made fun of and who no one wanted to be friends with because of my sexual orientation. But Matt always stood by me. He loved me and took care of me. We “dated” on and off from 3rd grade until 8th grade when I moved away and we only kept in touch every so often. I found out that he died when I was in 10th grade and I was devastated. But now I am wondering if he was and still is my spirit guide. Is it possible that he was incarnated with me on this earth but then his physical body passed and he is now only a spirit but is actually my spirit guide? I’m sorry if this isn’t making much sense. I am new to all of this and trying to learn how to become a medium because I have sensed spirits around me and seen shadows all my life and I want to learn how to hone in on this gift but I am curious if Matt is the one I should be going to as my spirit guide. Thank you so much for your time!

Lindsay February 10, 2014 at 3:33 pm

Hi Kayla,

Matt isn’t your spirit guide – he is a soul who is with you and you can certainly ask him for help and he can be a support. But the people we know in this lifetime and then pass away do not become our spirit guides. I hope this helps clear it up. I’m glad he contacted you – very nice!

Lakshmi February 15, 2014 at 10:45 pm

Hi,

Thank you for your great guide :) Can you please help me with this I am getting dreams often recently and those things are soon happening. What does that mean? I am kind of scared too. I tried to find out my past life since it may be an influence and I found out that I was some kinda leader and was killed by someone pushing me off the cliff and my family still waits that I would come home sometime. Since I had a fight with my dad and moved out from my home. I was 29 when I died. Someone I trusted cheated on me. Is this true or just an imagination.

Lakshmi February 15, 2014 at 10:50 pm

I also have something to add to. I had my uncle who was a well know business man in our town. He died in an accident and I was getting few memories of him. Recently I feel like my uncle is my spirit guide. When ever i am frustrated when i look for god it takes me time to get out of it whenever i believe he is my god and i get to come out of that situation sooner. For your kind information my uncle was dead 7-9 yrs even before my birth. Is he guiding me? Kindly please help me with all this frustrations.

Lakshmi February 15, 2014 at 10:52 pm

And at times I see two shadows of me while walking sorry to bug you with these many questions. I wish I could clear all these and get a clear conclusion. Thank you for your valuable time.

princess celestia February 23, 2014 at 7:46 pm

I was tooken away from my land, Dream Land. My spirit guilds are my past people who I ruled. May I ask, my spiritual mother tells me spells to return but never work, do I listen to her and be patent or not? I am a alicorn, unicorn with wings.

Jarrel February 26, 2014 at 1:14 pm

Hello Lindsay!
I’m very new to this kind of thing, but about a year ago I had a very weird experience I don’t talk about it because I feel like nobody will believe me but a lot of these stories seem even more remarkable than mine… So I’ll give it a shot and maybe you can help me?

I used to play with A Ouija board with one of my friends at the time, and I remember we had stopped playing after a while because every game gets boring sooner or later. But anyway, maybe a week or two after, I was laying in bed…. And I smoke marijuana, lots of it… So I was laying on my back relaxing, definitely stoned, and after a while I felt like I couldn’t move at all, but I could still see everything around me. Out of nowhere I heard a woman’s voice and it was so scary because it was in my head but it definitely wasn’t me and she said something, but in that trance like state I understood her for some reason, and I even knew her name because I asked her “Is this (her name here, I didn’t remember it when I snapped out of it!) and she said yes and just laughed really loudly in my head for a good 5 seconds. I don’t know how I was able to communicate, I don’t remember her name and I don’t understand how I knew it once I was in that state. I’ve tried meditation before but I can never quiet my mind for that long or visualize myself being elsewhere. Please if you have any insight id love to hear it, this has been on my mind for a while. And it proved to me that all of this exists and I want to pursue it further but I’m not sure how.

Andreas March 3, 2014 at 12:58 am

I’d like to share a small experience I had this morning. I’m currently travelling around Asia, doing some soul searching. I friend of my mom told her upon my leaving, that I have two powerful ‘beings’ travelling with me. I don’t know who or what they are, or if ‘they’ are even with me. But the trip has been characterized by solitude and inward looking, rather than socializing and hedonism, which has undoubtedly caused no small amounts of cognitive dissonance or ambivalent feelings. Here is the point of the whole story: in facing my aversion to the aggressive and competitive energy I “perceived” to be emanating from the younger backpacker crowd, I suffered with strong egoic feelings of inferiority and so on…up until the point that i realized that the ego can only attack and harm itself! All I have to do, is step out of the war zone.

While reflecting on this theme this morning, I noticed that the voice that guided my monologue had a tone different to my own. I asked ‘it’ if the voice was me, and it said no. I asked who it was, and it said ‘you want to know who I am?’ Yes. ‘I am your father.’

I immediately started to cry. It suggested that I should go to my room and ‘let it all out’, which I did, sobbing without ‘reason,’ trying to make sense of it all. I couldn’t. My ‘instant’ thoughts told me that this was my father from another lifetime (my parents still live), and indicated that I had once also been ‘his’ father.

So, I’m either loosing my mind, creating mental constructs around wich I act out difficult emotions, or there is something grander here that I’m starting to recognize. A bit lost at this point :)

Alyssa March 12, 2014 at 1:22 am

I have a really hard time meditating and I would like to meet my spirit guide. My brain is constantly going all the time, or at least it feels that way. I can hardly get to sleep lol. Anyway I am wondering if there is anything you can suggest to do???

Trish March 17, 2014 at 7:24 am

Hello,
I have in the past received a message through another person, in this realm, which was comforting before a life event had happened and in turn was comforting after. I didn’t now this person and she had received this message in her dreams to pass on, which she did through my then husband. She also stated that I had someone watching over me.
I have been increasingly over the last few months been getting various strong, verbal, messages through my dreams to make sure I am psychically protected and to have certain stones. Is this my spirit guide? It has been suggested I have empath qualities which could be developed.

Carl March 19, 2014 at 3:16 am

Can spirit guides access the akashic records and/or give you the location of missing items?

Kevin April 5, 2014 at 2:15 am

When I am meditating and asking spirit to communicate with me, I begin to breath different and my tongue goes crazy with movements I would never do myself. I have no idea how to interpret what is happening or being communicated. Do you have any suggestions as to what my next step should be?

Jessica April 6, 2014 at 3:10 am

Hello Lindsay,
I have been seeing at least two spirits around me lately. These two spirits have their backs to me and won’t speak to me. How can I get them to turn around and talk? I feel that they are good and fill me with positive energy, which I thank them for. I’m not used to this and it is accompanied by helpful or important thoughts. Please help.

Kaitlyn April 13, 2014 at 12:01 am

I’ve been using a pendulum and it always answers truthfully but when I asked if my sister had a spirt guide it said no? I ask many times and always the same answer, from my spirt guide I’ve found out that I have two spirt guides! I’m just unsure to why my sister has none?

Izabela April 15, 2014 at 11:01 am

Hello all,

It is fascinating reading all your stories, it does really strenghten the faith in one’s beliefs.
I have recently attempted to contact my spirit guide. I have tried in other ways before, with no to little effects (one or two good effects but fleeting). I have recently been reading Paulo Coelho’s “Pilgrim” and tried his way. All I can describe it with is “BOOM!”. I was shocked by the intensity of the connection and now of course my mind wants to double back and over-rationalize this. I do know one needs an open mind to distinguish between make-belief and spiritual connection but … perhaps I am deluding myself but perhaps what I have experienced is true. So here’s my question – can the first contact with my spirit guide be quite this intense? I also read above that it seems that most communications with spirit guides are more subtle, e.g. song on the radio, etc. however I have had a conversation with mine… well, a conversation in my head of course which made me feel a bit like a lunatic, but nonetheless it happened. He however doesn’t seem to be my only guide as I have encountered another, a little girl in my dreams and sometimes when I am feeling joyful, like a child wood, simply because sun is shining I suddently think of her. She has once invited me to follow her onto a difficult path in my dream, 3 years ago and I have recently rememberd this dream with amazing accuracy and clarity. Not sure what it all means. My current guide (J) seems to be working fast as there have been many sings of his help today and I suppose I need a mental sanity check haha so …any thoughts???
(apologise for chaotic nature of this message)

Izabela April 15, 2014 at 11:06 am

To add egarding the little girl guide…my mum has miscarried a few years ago, gender unknown as it was an early miscarriage. Very sad, I desperately wanted a sister. However, the dream I mentioned above has happened about a year after (not exact) and my immediate though upon waking was that it was my sister. Could an unborn soul be your guide??? Unlikely as it is, why this certainty that it was a sister-soul that appeared to me in dreams?

titanfallhacks.me April 19, 2014 at 1:17 am

Hello mates, how is the whole thing, and what you would like
to say about this piece of writing, in my view its really awesome in support
of me.

andrea April 19, 2014 at 3:49 am

Thank you enjoy reading every ones experience with spirit guide.

dena steele April 19, 2014 at 10:54 pm

How can I find out my sons spirit guide & animal totem since he’s passed on

Lindsay April 21, 2014 at 12:34 pm

Hi Dena,

Since your son passed on, this might be harder information to get than for those of us who are in the physical world. I would suggest getting in touch with your son (via a medium or yourself, if you’re able) to ask him who his guides were in his recent life. <3

Brandi April 22, 2014 at 9:49 pm

I am looking to overcome fertility issues and conceive. I have heard connecting with my spirit baby may help. I don’t know his to connect and if this will help me. Do you have any suggestions?

Roxanne April 24, 2014 at 4:15 pm

I’m doing a chakra balance with a psychic who is concerned that my guide has some damage to them inflicted by something that happened in my last life when they were also my guide.

I’ve never heard of a spirit guide having damage, wouldn’t they not be able to be a guide until they are 100%?

Any input would be appreciated as I can’t find much info regarding this.

Brandi April 24, 2014 at 5:41 pm

I, too, went to someone to help me and she told me I had multiple things around me that she needed to cleanse and it would cost me $225 per candle (I need 9 candles) in order to clear the blockage so I could have a baby. She also said if I do not have her help me, I will never conceive.

I am more confused now than ever!

Lindsay April 27, 2014 at 12:37 pm

Hiya!

Spirit guides absolutely DO NOT cause damage. They are only there for your good and it sounds to me like that particular intuitive is giving you the run-around. Trust your gut on this one.

Roxanne April 24, 2014 at 7:07 pm

Brandi,

I was told too that my lack of connection to my spirit guide due to damage and a negative entity was affecting the timing of my ability to conceive.

The price your mentioning seems very steep for a cleansing/chakra balancing. I think you should get another opinion

Brandi April 24, 2014 at 9:47 pm

I just don’t even know that I believe her with the price she quoted me. I have never, ever heard that and I have had several readings. Did you have it done? Has it worked? Have you been able to conceive?

Lindsay April 27, 2014 at 1:08 pm

Hi ladies,

I’m so sad to read these things. Please let me assure you – nothing you or your spirit guides have done is causing you to have trouble conceiving. Absolutely, unequivocally NOT. I don’t trust intuitives or psychics who say they need more $$ to “clear” you of evil. It’s a load of bullshit caused to take your money into their own pocketbooks.

Here’s an article that might bring you some level of comfort:

Roxanne April 24, 2014 at 11:37 pm

I agree with you…I don’t think you should trust her based on that price especially. I’ve been quoted by several different psychics about 250-300 for a chakra balancing and it includes the candles and about 7 meetings.

To be honest I just started but I have been told in several readings that I was going to have a child by this time this year and when I didn’t I went in for a reading. This psychic told me I should have had a child by now and that this imbalance and disconnect with my guide is what through me off my path. ( I didn’t mention anything to her about past readings)

I feel like it’s worth a try if it’s $300. The only thing I don’t know if I believe is that a dark entity is following me and has damaged my spirit guide???? You should try another psychic and if you feel like you trust them try the chakra balance and see if it helps you (if the price is reasonable)

Brandi April 24, 2014 at 11:49 pm

Thank you. Hopefully, Lindsay can give us some insight, too.

Good luck to you!

Brandi April 26, 2014 at 2:47 pm

Roxanne- while we are waiting for Lindsay’s reply, check out the book Spirit Babies. I have almost finished it in 2 days and I think it may help. None of the stories about the babies waiting in their mother’s auras were stopped from conception by negative beings.

Hoping we get a reply soon. I’m over antsy!!

Roxanne April 28, 2014 at 11:22 pm

Thanks for the info and reassurance Lindsay, that is good to know.

Brandi I’ve been reading the book you recommended and I really like it. It is really positive, can’t wait to try te meditations.

Brandi April 28, 2014 at 11:59 pm

Thank you, Lindsay!

Roxanne- I’m happy to hear you like the book. I have also, recently, learned of reike for healing and fertility hypnosis to help my conscious and my subconscious get on the same page.

Tomorrow, I start a 48 hour liver cleanse (supposed to help balance hormones, jump start weightloss and aid in fertility.)

Not sure if it will work but you and I seem to have a similar story. Maybe it will work for both of us?! Best wishes.

Lyssa Line May 2, 2014 at 5:22 am

Hi I was wondering if there is an easyier way to comunicate with sprits (or guides) like asking them to write their name(s) on a peice of paper and asking nicely for them to do it will it work I am a lover of this stuff but new to some of it stll

Eva June 17, 2014 at 2:56 pm

From what i’ve learned, your guide is in your thoughts. In the stars. You could indeed ask to see the answer to your question on a piece of paper, but the guide itself could not write it, only lure you towards a piece of paper with that answer written on.

osm May 10, 2014 at 11:57 pm

I have been having these dreams that I’am in a room in a house I can feel a pull like something was trying to pull me in so I would leave the room with some resistance it would try and close the door on me I had the dreams so often that I thought what if I went with it let it take me. One night it was the same dream but different I walked in to the room and felt hostle feelings and thoughts so I yelled these thoughts mostly consists of swear words the thing would get mad and attack me untill I stopped then it was quiet my question is do u have any idea what it is and why it choose me to mess with thank you

Andrea May 14, 2014 at 11:11 pm

Hi, curiosity got the better of me. It’s strange thinking back of these “coincidences” in my life that may have actually been spiritual guide encounters. I only recently have been exposed to the idea through a friend. While I’ve heard of the whole spirit guide thing before, I never did any research. But there have been times where I get and overwhelming amount of messages that reoccur in different forms. Like through a song, or on TV or someone telling me something. I’ll quickly connect the dots, but brush it off. OR that feeling of deja vu, which I’ve been experiencing a lot lately… Why bother helping us, or giving us advice? It’s strange to think that some force would go to such trouble to get a message through to us. Although I like to believe in the idea of free will, the more I think about life, the more it seems everything is predetermined for us. We all have paths set before us that will be inevitably followed. I guess I don’t understand why some people are allowed to be so in tuned with their spirit guide and other’s don’t even know they exist…..

new Devils uniforms June 9, 2014 at 12:50 am

cheap Hornets wholesale jerseys Sizes Online

Gert June 11, 2014 at 9:23 am

My friends medium tells her that her spirit guide is laughing at her for believing in a reading the medium did. That doesn’t sound right to me, do they laugh at us??

Eva June 17, 2014 at 2:54 pm

I’ve been going onto google a lot today, and it seems that i keep seeing… Feathers? I have a blue macaw feather on my desktop, I think that may have something to do with it…

My guide (I only seem to have one) is called Lokia, and she is a Heron.
I’ve been thinking about collecting feathers. I was looking at pictures of feathers, and (As i do when i’m bored) went on to image search the word ‘cool’. My mind practically exploded when i saw that right there, in front of my very own eyes, was ANOTHER feather pic. I really want to know, I don’t get what Loki is trying to tell me.

maureen June 21, 2014 at 12:26 pm

Hi, i have been reading the stories on this website with interest. I had my first experience of seeing my guide when i was about 12. i was sleeping over at a relative home, sharing a room with my nephew who was about two at the time. I was settling into sleep when i felt what i thought was my nephew pulling on the duvet. I didn’t turn round, just pulled the cover back. It happened again. I turned to say something to my nephew about staying in his bed and was confronted with a beautiful light, from floor to ceiling, it was quite wide but not the full width of the room. I lay there looking at this light with no fear. Then i rolled over to face the wall and went to sleep! Have had a few dream experiences too, over the years. I dont need convincing of spirit guides and life in the world unseen.

maureen June 21, 2014 at 12:43 pm

I broke away from my family when my daughter was a baby. When she was two, i got help in the form of a couple who whould take her for two days a week so i could have some me time. During one of these days away, i had a dream that i had lost my daughter and couldn’t find her anywhere. I was walking the streets accompanied by an indian dressed in light brown suede, even had the tassle fringe down the back of the arms. He was wearing a feather headress and he walked with me. I called the couple to chat and happened to mention this dream and was gobsmacked to be told that my daughter had gone missing the previous evening. It would seem that she was going to visit an aunt and took my daughter with her. On arriving, the aunt wouldn’t open her door. there was an icecream van in the street so my daughter who was three was told to sit on the wall and wait while she got her an icecream. Anyway, the aunt opened her door and beckoned my daughter in. This resulted in the police being called out. It took, in total, two hours for everyone involved to realise she was in the house. I was quite upset that no one seemed fit to tell me my daughter was/had gone missing. But i already knew, didn’t i

maureen June 21, 2014 at 12:47 pm

The aunt was suffering from dementia and was sectioned, which was unfortunate. But i dont blame her in any way.

Lisa June 27, 2014 at 11:21 pm

My question is about spirit contracts with others. What happens if they don’t follow through in helping a person with achieving something. Is there a back up plan? Or does our life plan then change?

Jazmine Galloway July 9, 2014 at 11:08 pm

FOR years I have been trying to figure out what is wrong…why I just know certain things that were going to happen sometimes i get a visions in my dreams about something but I have to decipher them completely….for example….i met this guy five years ago and when I first met him I told him that you were going to be my future husband and I would love you endlessly no matter what you do what u say I will always care….during the five years he left and came back….when we first met we dated for 6 months and after that we broke up and he kept saying to me he will never see me again but I kept telling him over and over again…you will always be back…and sure enough he always comes back…so now he want to be with me again but I told him to take our time this time because before we were rushing….I’ve always been able to predict other peoples relationships and I’ve always been able to predict my own…I’ve always had dreams that had meaning in it and I always have to decipher it and in the future it would actually happen…..but for some reason I will always feel like there’s something else telling me all these things and I’m just like the body or the spirit they are relating it to…..it scares me cause I don’t understand it..my whole family is like this but they can’t explain it to me they don’t even want to understand it but I do….please help me……cause I’m 19 and it’s upsetting when I tell people and they don’t believe me or they look at me with sympathy and tell me they can’t help….

Jazmine Galloway July 9, 2014 at 11:18 pm

To add to that I feel like I’m watched everyday……some times my dreams will repeat themselves…and I don’t know why……and sometimes during the day I would day dream and the dream I had years ago well pop back up…it’s scary and I want to connect with my spirit guide and talk to them about it ask them questions and ask them to help me…..cause I can’t do this any more….I can’t sit here and not know what to do or say..I can’t go on like this it’s terrifying..

Lena July 24, 2014 at 5:27 pm

I really like your answers to the questions. :-)
I have a question according to messages from spirit guides. For the past two to three weeks I keep seeing the word “aids” and “aid” daily. What does that mean?

Lena July 24, 2014 at 5:52 pm

Well I see the word “aids” 90 percent of the time and the word “aid” 10 percent.

thesharpstake.com August 4, 2014 at 4:12 am

Their popularity additional iterates the reality that we
are usually in search of ways to unfold mysteries.
The much more you can talk about what you really feel and what you fear, the better choices you
will make.

gagner de l'argent l'été August 10, 2014 at 6:15 am

Good day! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from

an established blog. Is it hard to set up your own blog?

I’m not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast.

I’m thinking about making my own but I’m not sure where to begin.

Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Cheers

bailey August 10, 2014 at 11:58 pm

Hey is it possible for my spirit guide to pull me through into the astral world? If so how?

Kathy Turner August 20, 2014 at 10:31 pm

I recently spoke to an intuitive recently who totally turned my world upside down. She told me that the reason stuff wasn’t working out for me here was because I wasn’t supposed to be here in NY and the spirit guides were telling her to tell me to go south to Florida. I hate the hot weather – I hate being hot and sweaty -I love the Fall and WInter months and look forward to them. I tolerate the summer here just to enjoy the colder months.I don’t want to leave my family and my daughters. But she said I would get sick and my life would be shorter if I didn’t leave NY. Would my spirit guides really intervene like this ?

Lindsay August 21, 2014 at 1:37 pm

Absolutely not! Please don’t listen to her. That is absolute crock. Listen to your gut and stay where your heart wants to be!

Jerry September 16, 2014 at 10:49 am

Hey,
Was wondering if we can meet other Spirit Guides that belong to other people? I had a dream recently I was walking in this long tunnel. At the end was this guy standing at the end where a bright light was shining. I walked passed him and started to head in there. He stopped me and pulled me back telling me that was where the dead were and if I crossed into it, I wouldn’t be able to come back. I asked him who he was and he said that he was my best friend’s (she died awhile back with a overdose) Spirit Guide. He told me to stop worrying about her and that I needed to move on. He said her soul was where it should be now and that I wouldn’t get visits from her anymore. He also said that my spirit guide was his mentor and that it was no coincidence that me and my friend met.

He then went on saying how he felt like he failed her because she listened to her brain more then she would his voice. He said that her brain poisoned her thoughts with nonsense. He also had a message for another friend of mine. He said more but that’s the jest of it. I just thought this was to interesting to be a typical dream so was curious if it was possible for us to meet Spirit Guides that belong to others. So, just thought this was very interesting. I’m always interested in what others say about these dreams. I also keep getting messages from my own guides telling me to listen. The word “listen” is always brought up. They also tell me that everyone has one and is connected, and that if people knew this they’d be happier knowing. I’m not sure how much I should take seriously or what I should. But, I’ve listened to their advice and I can say that my life has benefited for the better. It’s changed how I see others and how I treat them.

Thanks!!

Love your article.

Raya September 19, 2014 at 2:49 pm

Hello Lindsay,

I love your stuff! My spirit guide is black panther and I frequently dream of her. She never speaks to me but every time she looks me straight in the eye and starts LEADING ME somewhere. I guess that’s why they are called “guides” – because they guide us…

But I wonder what it means and if there’s a way I could understand why my beautiful black panther is guiding me to some places. In one dream, she walked me into some old mysterious house that seemed to hide secrets; in another one, she allowed me to sit on her back while she was swimming down a river. It was a beautiful experience. I always feel great pride, respect and love when my spirit animal gets in touch with me. I just wonder what she is trying to tell me…

Do you have an explanation for me?

Thank you and keep up with the good work!

Lots of love from Bulgaria :)

linking google plus and facebook September 20, 2014 at 3:18 am

It is really a nice and useful piece of info. I’m happy that you just shared this helpful information with us.
Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

hair loss tips in telugu September 20, 2014 at 9:25 am

I blog often and I genuinely thank you for your content.
This great artice has really peaked mmy interest. I
will biok mark your site and keep checking forr new details about once per week.
I opted in for your RSS ferd as well.

Paul September 24, 2014 at 2:47 pm

I’m hoping I can get some guidance with this.

While meditating, I often see a parade of faces in the mist. Age & gender vary. But every one of them is taking turns speaking. I wish I could read lips, because I can never hear what they are saying. My clairaudience is non-existent in these situations. I sometimes (hope) they are speaking to my subconscious, and I will “get” the message on some level.

And thoughts, or advice on this?

Lindsay Rhiannon September 25, 2014 at 9:58 pm

Hi Lindsay, I’m in a real Situation. You see the man of my dreams whom I was his I sold and he was my Tristan I have deeply betrayed. He gave me his spirit wolf to protect me in my darkest hours and my actions have caused his wolf`s life. He battled in the under world for me to help guide me and his wounds for far to great for him. When I go into my dreamland and I in vision myself laying on an emerald field I sometimes see him in the distance, the wolf. I believe the wolf is still alive but because my Tristan feels such a deep betrayal that he can’t accept the wolf back. Please help me. How do I get back this beautiful wolf who used to lay beside me and keep me warm and saved my life. I owe him that

Vilhelm September 26, 2014 at 11:39 am

Please let me know if you’re looking for a article writer for your
blog. You have some really good posts and I feel I would be a good asset.
If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d
really like to write some content for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
Please blast me an email if interested. Thank you!

Michael March 27, 2014 at 8:55 am