E Squared – Do Manifestation Experiments Actually Work?

by Lindsay on December 1, 2013

in Animals, Environment, Paranormal

manifestFor better or worse, our Facebook feeds are filled with photos, status updates and memes shared by our friends and family, interspersed with advertisements from Facebook. One particular advertisement kept making its way in to my feed  – Louise Hay, promoting Pam Grout’s new book, E2: Nine Do-It-Yourself Energy Experiments That Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality. I’m a big fan of experiments and “do it yourself” kind of things. I’m also a big fan of using my mind and thoughts to create the life I want. But I’m no Law of Attraction expert. Once I’d seen the advertisement for the umpteenth time, I was sold. The book was on my Kindle 10 minutes later.
Amazon’s description of the book says:
E-Squared could best be described as a lab manual with simple experiments to prove once and for all that reality is malleable, that consciousness trumps matter, and that you shape your life with your mind. Rather than take it on faith, you are invited to conduct nine 48-hour experiments to prove there really is a positive, loving, totally hip force in the universe. Yes, you read that right. It says prove.
The experiments, each of which can be conducted with absolutely no money and very little time expenditure, demonstrate that spiritual principles are as dependable as gravity, as consistent as Newton’s laws of motion. For years, you’ve been hoping and praying that spiritual principles are true. Now, you can know.
The biggest lesson wrapped up in the book is this: you either believe you create your reality, or you don’t. You can’t be on the fence about it. You can’t send the Universe mixed signals. If you want something, you have to be clear about it, and believe it in your heart and soul. You can’t say, “I want to be fit and thin” and then eat a bag of chips for supper and expect the Universe (or your dinner) to make you thin.

The Experiments

The experiments were simple and straight-forward. I really appreciated Pam’s down-to-earth, no-nonsense attitude. Her wit made the book easy to read. So many of the Law of Attraction “experts” have a ‘holier than thou’ attitude, which is a bit of a turn off. Not Pam Grout. The book reads as if your best friend is sitting in the kitchen with you, telling you how to use your thoughts to create the life of your dreams.

Through practicing the experiments in this book, you can begin to hone in on what it is you’re truly asking for. As Grout states, begin with simple things first. Some things take longer than others. Don’t expect to become a millionaire over night. Also, keep your eyes and intuition open. You have to recognize that your question and desires have been answered. Sometimes the answers don’t come the way you wanted, or expected. Most important of all though, is stand firm in your belief that you have the power to create your reality. Most spiritual traditions teach this critical element, and now it has been proven and is backed up by science. Really!

My Experience

In short, the experiments worked. At one point, I decided to get brazen and ask the Universe to manifest $10,000 for me within a week. Yep, I had the chutzpah to ask for that. I figured, “why not?” And guess what? The Universe delivered. I truly believed that I could manifest those 10,000 cool ones, and I did. That said, $10,000 cash didn’t find itself into my bank account. Instead, I got a notification that my daughter and I qualify for a daycare subsidy, which would save me $10,000/year in childcare. Thank you, Universe!

The jist

If you believe it, it will come to you. If you think it, you’re creating it. Nothing is real until we believe it. I highly recommend the book. The experiments will help you see that you are a powerful manifestor, and you indeed do create your reality!

To order your copy of the book, click here:  E2: Nine Do-It-Yourself Energy Experiments That Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality.

Tatiana December 1, 2013 at 1:04 pm

This is REALLY awesome. I, too, saw a lot of these ads when the book was being heavily promoted. I love the idea of practical – and hopefully fun – tests that people can do to create their own faith. Skeptics are always complaining about how the law of attraction doesn’t work or that “you can’t prove” a lot of the principles and ideas that are aligned heavily with spirituality.

Part of this, I think, is how it’s delivered. A lot of people aren’t very transparent and just focus on the results, not the methods. So you have people making money, telling people that they can make money using the LOA, but don’t actually provide any valuable or useful way of utilizing the LOA in their own lives.

Anyway – I’m glad you wrote a review! I’d like to try this book out myself and see what shows up. :]

Lindsay December 1, 2013 at 1:28 pm

If you have a Kindle, I’d be happy to loan you my copy! I completely agree with you about a lot of people teaching people how to make money with the LOA…but they aren’t focusing on the methods, etc…

Tatiana December 3, 2013 at 3:40 am

I DO own a Kindle. I’d love to borrow it from you. How does one go about doing that?

Lindsay December 3, 2013 at 8:57 am

You can email me at lindsaycurtis@gmail.com and I can send you the file to your Kindle email address. :)

Jen December 1, 2013 at 1:54 pm

That’s awesome the universe delivered in such a big way. I’m in the processes of playing with this book as well. I went small.. guess I should have tried big!

Lindsay December 7, 2013 at 2:06 pm

Never too late to go big this time! :)

Heather Lamb December 1, 2013 at 3:14 pm

Thank you Lindsay! This comes as a trusted recommendation and one I will pick up! I do believe we can manifest whatever our hearts desire. All it takes is believing and magically your life begins to transform. I don’t understand how, and I don’t need to. All I need to know is that it works :)

Lindsay December 7, 2013 at 2:05 pm

You’re very welcome, Heather! I think our belief in manifesting is so very crucial to this. Let me know if you get the book and how it turns out for you!

valvacious December 1, 2013 at 6:50 pm

I think that if you have 51% negative emotions such as anger, resentment, criticism in your heart, and only 41%positive emotions like gratitude, love and joy, the dominate negative emotions win out and can block your good.

Matthew 13:12

English Standard Version (ESV)

12 For to the one who has GRATITUDE, more will be given, and he will have an abundance, but from the one who has not, even what he has will be taken away.

• God always used 40 days as a time of transformation. So do affirmations 40×40 days. Whenever God was making big changes, 40 was always the amount of days or years necessary in order for change to occur. Jesus prayed in the desert for 40 days, the Great Flood lasted 40 days, At the age of 40,Moses fled into exile into the Sinai wilderness and 40 yrs later , God appeared in the bush telling him to go back to Egypt and free his people, Moses left the Israelites wandered in the desert for 40 years, Moses and Elijah both spent 40 days on top of Mt. Sinai, the Lenten season lasts 40 days, God gave Ninevah 40 days to repent or destruction would fall on the city, the gestation of a human being is 40 weeks, it took the spies 40 days to search out the promised land and bring back fruit, Goliath came for forty days before being killed by David, Jesus was seen in the earth 40 days after His crucifixion.

Lindsay December 7, 2013 at 2:05 pm

GRATITUDE, as the Bible says, is also sooo very important. Thank you for sharing!

Jennifer Lynne Flint December 2, 2013 at 8:49 pm

Sounds very cool! For some reason the link doesn’t work on my iPad, but I’ll go look it up anyway. Thanks for the tip! 10 grand, here I come! :-)

Lindsay December 7, 2013 at 2:03 pm

Let me know how the experiments go for you, my friend!

Kara December 3, 2013 at 12:15 pm

I’m glad you got such a great gift! Thanks for writing about your experiments, more and more I’m also seeing vibrationally that it’s all about true *belief* more than anything. I also see things manifesting more and more for me, when I truly know – in my body and heart – that I’m aligned with its energy.

Great post. I look forward to hearing about any more experiments.

Kara

Lindsay December 7, 2013 at 2:04 pm

Yes, Kara! Belief is the KEY ingredient, I am learning, too! By the way I love that you’re back into do this work again. I plan to get a reading soon!

Pam Grout December 3, 2013 at 4:32 pm

Thanks for blogging about my book.

I’d love to share your story. What say you?

Lindsay December 7, 2013 at 2:00 pm

Absolutely, Pam! I feel like a real-life celebrity just commented on my blog! You can definitely use my story! :)

La Toya February 15, 2014 at 2:56 pm

Incredible!!! I’ve been have so much synchronicity about manifesting and believing that I could do it so this is just more confirmation!! Thank you! I see you already lended the book out and I think you can only do it once, otherwise I’d ask if you could lend it to me too!! :)